Tsukigi cannon question

Dozerdriver

Registered
Hey guys...been looking for a full exhaust and think I have picked the cannon. Does anyone have a picture of a stock orange and black busa with this pipe on it. All angles would be great. Also wondering if you have the pc or using the stock o2 sensor. Need opinions on the look and sound also. Thanks...

Thanks.. what do you guys think of how it looks and performs? My buddy has the Brocks short meg so I kinda wanted something different but like it alot. If I get the Brocks I will go with the alien head.

I love my tsukigi cannon, but I like the alien head also.
004.jpg

Last edited:
I have a huge question. I want the Tsukigi Canon but I own a 2005 Busa and was told it don't fit, can someone explain the problem or what makes it not fit my 2005 please.:rulez:

I have a huge question. I want the Tsukigi Canon but I own a 2005 Busa and was told it don't fit, can someone explain the problem or what makes it not fit my 2005 please.:rulez:
They now make the Canon for the Gen I, call for pricing.

Djorgensen3, thanks, do you think you can send me a picture of your bike so I can get an idea of what it will look like please :poke:?

Last edited:
Thanks.. what do you guys think of how it looks and performs? My buddy has the Brocks short meg so I kinda wanted something different but like it alot. If I get the Brocks I will go with the alien head.

JMHO.........GO W/ BROCKS AH :cheerleader: You CANNOT beat the Performance & Customer Support!! :beerchug:

Back