Tsukigi Cannon?

Dozerdriver

Registered
I have been searching for another Tsukigi Cannon exhaust for my new Busa. I only found one person who said they can get it and the price is way higher then my last one. Does anyone know where else to look? Thanks...

It's the best looking and best sounding Busa exhaust!!!

Dave from my understanding they don't market it anymore as of when I purchased mine back in 2011 you had to order it directly from Tsukigi which was $1462 to my door for the full exhaust single side. Things may have changed since then I don't know. I believe the slip-on duels are more easily obtainable but I know you're not interested in those.

Thats what I have found so far...but there is always a chance that there is some still in the states. :please:

Everybody I have spoke to about them had very good things to say except when it came to spending the $$$ :laugh: They cost basically the price of a Brocks CT and I dont know which one of the 2 is the better option but either way its alot of coin:whistle:

wow $1400! I think when i got mine its was only like 800 something does anyone know why you can't get it anymore?

I looked into getting one last year for my 2011 and found a rep. in Huntington Beach(CA)who had 2 in stock at the time and were also around $1460.

I cant remember the guys name I have had mine for a few years now. I wanna say it came from somewhere in Maryland ? sorta rings a bell.

Back