try this

dan1995

Donating Member
Registered
I know it sounds crazy but i have been thinking of getting a new seat for my 08 (i'm going to borrow jokers tobin while he's layed up from his surgery) so i took my seat off and i got thinking about a lower seat so i folded up a towel and sat on that and took a ride .......and i found it very comfortable...not the towel part but the reach to the bars and the peg location was great . so you people thinking about helibars and risers think out of the box ...not higher bars but a lower seat

Dan

ps if anyone has a stock seat real cheap for an 08 let me know i need one to cut up

Last edited:
I think he wants to go a little lower than the Tobin seat and without the hump in the back. As for using mine I think he was looking for a little more HP for his blue Busa because my seat has Orange on it. :laugh:

i bought a can of black spray paint to cover up the ugly orange...i just hope my bike dosen't reject the transplant:rofl:

I think he wants to go a little lower than the Tobin seat and without the hump in the back. As for using mine I think he was looking for a little more HP for his blue Busa because my seat has Orange on it. :laugh:

Ah I see know, the orange and all. Hehehe
Posted via Mobile Device

i bought a can of black spray paint to cover up the ugly orange...i just hope my bike dosen't reject the transplant:rofl:

Probably can't handle the added HP. Geez the seat alone will be faster than the bike, no wonder you were sitting on the towel, seat already passed bike
Posted via Mobile Device

What was he thinking :laugh: how are you doing ?

Back