triple tree and clip ons ?

H2447INTX

Registered
ok i was looking to maybe buy a top triple tree and then some nice clip on bars for the busa , do you all have any sugestions as to wher i can find a nice set up

that will not kill me on the price !

thanks

Oncycles has their billet triple tree for sale for under 50 bucks right know. Clearance Items | Oncycles.com - Motorcycle Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Gear & Motorcycle Apparel The only color they have is titanium and these are clamps that have blemishes. There not bad though. Heres a pic of mine, I just put on. :thumbsup:
S6300165.jpg

do you think this will fix the problem of the levers hitting the dash panle ? more ajustable?

thanks

what kind of bars are those ? look nice

Last edited:
I just installed my new cycle-catz one peice tree the other night. As for clip-ons....I have these Driven clipons comming. Just shipped today. With my MULLET lowered 2 inches infront ...these clip ons will mount nicely above the one peice tree.

DSC00472.jpg

driven-clip_ons.jpg

I just installed my new cycle-catz one peice tree the other night. As for clip-ons....I have these Driven clipons comming. Just shipped today. With my MULLET lowered 2 inches infront ...these clip ons will mount nicely above the one peice tree.

is this on a gen 2?

that looks nice !

so the top clamp they have listed for the 07 will deff fit the 09 ?

Last edited:
well when you get them back together let me know if you have any problems with the bars or lever s hitting the dash panle !

Mine is a GenI 2007...and yes its lowerd 2 inches in front that having the fork tubes like that will allow me to install the clip on above the tree and should put the bars near factory position.

That GenI one piece tree may fit on your GenII...untill you put the GenII ignition switch in......dont think that will fit at all! Diff shape key cylinder??? That has to slide up thru the one piece tree.

Oncycles has their billet triple tree for sale for under 50 bucks right know. Clearance Items | Oncycles.com - Motorcycle Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Gear & Motorcycle Apparel The only color they have is titanium and these are clamps that have blemishes. There not bad though. Heres a pic of mine, I just put on. :thumbsup:
S6300165.jpg

i called them today and they said the 07 tree will not fit the gen2 08-09,

so?????????????

still thinking of what i can do ! i can still buy the one for mine its only 84 bucks and then the clip ons are like 165, but i want to know that they will fit and that my levers will not hit , and its still comfortable !

input

ok

i ordered heli bars for my 09 busa nad i will put them on this weekend, if it fixes the contact between levers and dash panle i will let you all know for sure !

Back