trip to Gdansk

Great pics, thanks for sharing! I would love to see Poland, where a large chunk of my family is from.

Great pix, cute wife and of course the fastest color '08 made. What else could a guy ask for ? Thanks for sharing. Was that your spare lid in that one pic ? :laugh:

Great photos.
I always wanted to go and tour old castles in Europe. Thanks, now I realllllllly want to go. :)

Really good photos, makes me want to visit. How are the speed regulations in Poland ? Any unregulated roads like in Germany ? Can you make good 'progress' ? Nice looking bike. Are you happy with it on those long distance runs ? Thanks for posting the photos.:agree:

Really good photos, makes me want to visit. How are the speed regulations in Poland ? Any unregulated roads like in Germany ? Can you make good 'progress' ? Nice looking bike. Are you happy with it on those long distance runs ? Thanks for posting the photos.:agree:
not so strictly like in your part...
i like riding in Poland becouse there half of all speed cameras are not working and other half will make shot of your front side. + minority of police cars on the roads. There is no unregulated roads but you will feel like you ride one of those :thumbsup:
yes i'm happy with busa on long distance runs, even in last september i did 4 days to Portugal (1000km each day, 4000 km one way)! :thumbsup:
but to be sutisfied on 100% you should be alone on the bike and redline it in each gear.
passanger alowed me to ride only 160 kmh and 180-200 kmh for couple of minutes..... but you know, it is like nothing for Hayabusa :whistle:
BUT IN 3 WEEKS I FLYING TO GREECE ALONE ON MY HAYABUSA!!! :cheerleader:
wife will fly there on plane :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I got my bike 3 weeks ago, but with all the regulations in Switzerland I only can get it registered tomorrow. I am glad to hear about the long distances as that is why I bought it. My wife refuses to get on board, so the passenger seat will be replaced with the 'hump'.

It might seem great to ride by yourself, but I get the additional pressure that she is sitting home alone. She wont drive over here 'on the wrong side of the road' ! (but does not mind commenting on my driving habits). Good thing so far is she thinks the new bike is the same as my Bandit 1200, but just a different colour :rofl: I look forward to running it in hard on the Autobahn.

my advise you: for long runs keep stock exhaust. your ears will thank you.
furthermore i find it most good looking on the busa :poke: :whistle:

Thanks a lot for sharing these pics. They're great! :beerchug:

We need to have a European Bash.. in about 5 years, so I can save enough money to get me and the busa over there! :beerchug:

Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful!!

Absolutely! I'd be there for sure. Any takers?

Back