Tribute to Vietnam Veterans .......bike pics

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
This is an awesome paint job of a tribute to Vietnam Veterans. The bike is a Boss Hog,

and the company that makes them uses Chevy 350 engines.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,481
  • untitled1.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,956
  • untitled2.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,624
  • untitled3.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,125
  • untitled4.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,903
  • 5.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,722
  • untitled6.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,137
The pictures didn't post.

Are you referring to the Boss Hoss Motorcycle?

Yes from the fastcoolcars website.
Sorry they did not come thru. I am such a Noob when it comes to loading pics with different format.
maybe someone can tell me how to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Bubba

That is a very nice bike. The pictures do not do the bike justice though. I saw that bike at the Boss Hoss display in Daytona for bike week 3 years ago. They also did another one similar to this one.:beerchug:

They do really have fantastic paint jobs on their bikes. I saw one with a wildlife painting in Myrtle Beach. It was awsome. They also build bikes with a 454 engine in them. Personally, I don't like em but everyone has there own tastes. I do like the vietnam paint sceem though. I don't think we can honor our Vietnam vets enough.

:beerchug: I'll have to pass that one to my father. He was a recon Marine in Vietnam. He still has nightmares from some of the missions he was on.

The Boss Hoss as a two wheeler is quite a little motorcycle, if I ever win the lottery, I will order one with aluminum small block....just to make Harley riders stare. Viet Nam theme?
Oh yeah! I love it. Raydog

P1000379.jpg

Great paint job and as an x marine if theres any such thing and a vietnam vet brings back memories.That's a 502 engine.

Back