Surprised nobody at the DNC noticed this?

That seems like way more trouble than just finding a picture that works as-is.

I got this from a recruiter several years ago. Always liked it...

small navy.jpg

Let me get this straight.. They did this, blamed someone else (a "vendor") and then apologized, right?? Sounds like the Democratic party in a nutshell... :banghead:

Let me get this straight.. They did this, blamed someone else (a "vendor") and then apologized, right?? Sounds like the Democratic party in a nutshell... :banghead:

Yes it is very nice of them to apologize for someone else's mistake ain't it :laugh:

Hmm didn't someone say something about how nasty the vitriol in congress is and separated we are..... I wonder where they are getting their cues from hmmmmm.

After the very public stunt pulled about taking out, then putting God back into the Democratic plaform....are you surprised? Cause I'm not.

"Separated we are" - yep, separated by wide margin of BRAINS or COMMON SENSE...

COMEON Gpmo, this is truly deserving of a LOL...You really can't 'spin' out of this one...

Yep, we Dems are sure caught with our pants down. We are stupid, have a secret agenda to promote Russian warships, and are constantly wrong about all issues. Oh yeah, we don't care about the USA, are unAmerican and liars too.
I can't wait to get back to two unfunded wars, Rumsfeld diplomacy and Romney type premature verbal ejaculations....what a great Prez he'll make.

Yep, we Dems are sure caught with our pants down. We are stupid, have a secret agenda to promote Russian warships, and are constantly wrong about all issues. Oh yeah, we don't care about the USA, are unAmerican and liars too.
I can't wait to get back to two unfunded wars, Rumsfeld diplomacy and Romney type premature verbal ejaculations....what a great Prez he'll make.

You know Raydog, reminds me of one of my favorite songs; "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" :rofl:

You left out that y'all are a bunch of gun grabbers packing forty fours :laugh:

And yes I'm looking forward to the next wild WMD chase.......mmmmmmm......who's next.......ok.......eeeenie..meenie...miney....mo....who's got ta go?...:cheerleader:

After the very public stunt pulled about taking out, then putting God back into the Democratic plaform....are you surprised? Cause I'm not.

"Separated we are" - yep, separated by wide margin of BRAINS or COMMON SENSE...

COMEON Gpmo, this is truly deserving of a LOL...You really can't 'spin' out of this one...

I did LOl at it and thought about the reaction of the guy that put it in there when his buddy's call him on it. (I'm sure on accident). I know if I was his friend he would never hear the end of it or commie jokes. But this and any of the other hate the Democrats posts Is just another smack talking session.

And they should shut up about god either way cause it has no place in politics. Using their religion to get votes is disgusting to me. Something that is that intimate and personal should be given more reverence than as a political tool.

Aren't you the one talking about how bad the separation is? Yet you are looking for any opportunity to talk crap about the opposing party. Any excuses to belittle their beliefs or ideas. Any time there is a jab to be made against a Dem theres that witty party line comment. Yes you are right there is a separation, it's between folks who have the brains and common sense to see that separating the country so viscously along party lines is ruining this country and those with out the brains and common sense that follow the party line and don't think for them selves.

You left out that y'all are a bunch of gun grabbers packing forty fours :laugh:

And yes I'm looking forward to the next wild WMD chase.......mmmmmmm......who's next.......ok.......eeeenie..meenie...miney....mo....who's got ta go?...:cheerleader:

I want a couple of .44s. But not sure they would be any fun to pack around.

But really I never shot one before and would like to.

I want a couple of .44s. But not sure they would be any fun to pack around.

But really I never shot one before and would like to.

Well, my .38 2" Airweight Smith weighs in in ounces, my .44 2" Bear Backpacker Smith is so freeking heavy I can't carry it on my mountainbike, I tried and can actually really feel it's heft! BUT, on a Busa or KLR, I'm heavily armed.

Yes the country is polarized and there seems to be no middle ground, politicians aside, there are two schools of thought that are simply exclusive of one another. Red: Take care of business, create jobs, create paychecks, create demand, buy stuff, create factory and service demands on said business, a healthy circle of growth that also lets us manage global affairs from a position of strength. Blue: Group hug, punish business, give money, let the next generation worry about it, and trust in the UN to take care of us.

My considerable thought on the subject just does not reveal any middle ground. What are we to do "half way"? More like a fork in the road, one path or the other. :banghead:

We could do away with the two parties. Just have politicians. No bickering 'well they didn't want to help' or blaming the other side because they will all be one party the American one.
Let's start with that. Just have folks who run on their abilities with no party backing or affiliation. Just Americans. Then as a group of one they could get things done.
I'm forty two, I remember Reagan blaming Carter, Bush sr getting hammered on Iran Contra from Reagan, Clinton blaming Sr, Bush Jr blaming Clinton, and now it is Obama blaming Bush. All are equally responsible for this countries future and impending demise.

Ross Perot was right "giant flushing sound. And that is of American jobs and economy getting sucked overseas" "Pass NAFTA and it will happen" and it did. We have let them screw us for yrs. enough is enough. Nothing will change AT ALL if Romney wins, nothing for you and I.

I did LOl at it and thought about the reaction of the guy that put it in there when his buddy's call him on it. (I'm sure on accident). I know if I was his friend he would never hear the end of it or commie jokes. But this and any of the other hate the Democrats posts Is just another smack talking session.

And they should shut up about god either way cause it has no place in politics. Using their religion to get votes is disgusting to me. Something that is that intimate and personal should be given more reverence than as a political tool.

Aren't you the one talking about how bad the separation is? Yet you are looking for any opportunity to talk crap about the opposing party. Any excuses to belittle their beliefs or ideas. Any time there is a jab to be made against a Dem theres that witty party line comment. Yes you are right there is a separation, it's between folks who have the brains and common sense to see that separating the country so viscously along party lines is ruining this country and those with out the brains and common sense that follow the party line and don't think for them selves.

I actually believe that people should not wear their religion on their sleeve in a vain attempt to garnish votes. State your belief, but don't get caught up in the express, re-express, analyze etc. etc. - which is exactly what the Dan Cathey (Chick Filet) did, yet had that athiests and same-sex marriage people have fits.

If I were using every opportunity to talk crap about the opposing party, then I would have been the OP (you'll notice I'm not); In fact, I wasn't even the first one to "pile on". And I think your last sentence more references your own party than mine.

The truth is both parties REALLY like to spend our tax dollars, and it's gonna have to stop. Which party do I think has the better chance of actually doing that?

Yes the country is polarized and there seems to be no middle ground, politicians aside, there are two schools of thought that are simply exclusive of one another. Red: Take care of business, create jobs, create paychecks, create demand, buy stuff, create factory and service demands on said business, a healthy circle of growth that also lets us manage global affairs from a position of strength. Blue: Group hug, punish business, give money, let the next generation worry about it, and trust in the UN to take care of us.

My considerable thought on the subject just does not reveal any middle ground. What are we to do "half way"? More like a fork in the road, one path or the other. :banghead:

Just your description of "blue" is a looking glass into your unwillingness to compromise or see the scene from a perspective other than your own. I, too, have had "considerable thought on the subject" and can say it's been a heck of a lot more openminded than yours....based on what you just said. "group hug, punish business, etc." hardly shows any willingness to move off a position. I guess you think inflexibility and rigidity are strengths....you're not alone on the extreme right.

I actually believe that people should not wear their religion on their sleeve in a vain attempt to garnish votes. State your belief, but don't get caught up in the express, re-express, analyze etc. etc. - which is exactly what the Dan Cathey (Chick Filet) did, yet had that athiests and same-sex marriage people have fits.

If I were using every opportunity to talk crap about the opposing party, then I would have been the OP (you'll notice I'm not); In fact, I wasn't even the first one to "pile on". And I think your last sentence more references your own party than mine.

The truth is both parties REALLY like to spend our tax dollars, and it's gonna have to stop. Which party do I think has the better chance of actually doing that?

My party? Until this year my "party" was a republican. But the disgusting asshats that make up the current repub party make me want to scratch my own eye balls out. No my party is unaffiliated.

I wonder why none of the media ever talks about the money both party's spend on themselves... Theirs retirement plans and benefit packages. I bet their involvement in the healthcare debates would be different if they actually had to look at it the way the rest of us do.

Back