TRE question (that maybe has not been asked?)

but also how often do you go over 186mph
Actually, I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to top the bike out fairly often. I have several videos of myself (one of them at night, just me) and another member of this board..............Happens once or twice a week- maybe not quite so often lately, but I will get back to it. Guess a TRE is for me. My dilemma is figuring out which one to buy after sifting through all the hype. Running a simple resistor at the present time. No real probs, mostly don't like running the 5th gear map at idle in neutral/ at startup.

laugh.gif
... Hey RSD you should say something in all the posts! Your words keep the posts more lively...
bowdown.gif

Ivan charges $70 for a TRE? What a ripoff.... [/QUOTE]

Well from what I know... Ivan is the person who made the TRE, maybe thats why he is charging a small premium! You have the privelage of buying it from the Inventor himself
biggrin.gif

i have one on my 02 with a custom map and it is silky smooth.
took the tre off and it stumbled down low, so i put it back on and havent thought about taking it back off. Works for me.:)

The Fed Ex man just dropped this off at my place this afternoon....

SmartTRE.jpg

it's Ivan's "SMART TRE"....I'll be installing it tomorrow along with a mod of relocating my IAT Sensor..and for good reason.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back