Transformation

BigDawg_03Busa, the 04 plastic was 2.3k from a dealer in Ohio. Less than custom paint and the Suzuki paint quality looks very good on this set. Add 2 days to switch and walaa new looking busa.  
biggrin.gif
I'm assuming that 2.3k means the same as $2300. If so, then you paid too much. You can find replacement OEM parts at Ron Ayers for about $1500 for the complete set. Just thought you should know, but if I am mis-reading what you meant, then... SORRY!!!

Brian

BigDawg_03Busa, the 04 plastic was 2.3k from a dealer in Ohio. Less than custom paint and the Suzuki paint quality looks very good on this set. Add 2 days to switch and walaa new looking busa.  
biggrin.gif
I'm assuming that 2.3k means the same as $2300.  If so, then you paid too much.  You can find replacement OEM parts at Ron Ayers for about $1500 for the complete set.  Just thought you should know, but if I am mis-reading what you meant, then... SORRY!!!

Brian
BA,
Hi,

Sorry the 2004 Hayabusa part numbers are not available at this time.

Thanks
Chip Spalding
RonAyers.com
1800-888-3084

Kind of hard to get parts from Ayers if they don't sell them. Bob

Wow, looks good flrider...
Don't toss the silver/gray plastic though...you might miss it and want to go back!
smile.gif

Thank you Michelle. I like the silver and gray but when I saw the b&p just had to switch. I'm certainly keeping the stock paint though for now. Bob

Back