'02 Silver Owners

dagwood

Registered
The day before Halloween I took a nasty spill on my '05 Red and Black Busa. The bike was totalled by my insurance company. I loved my bike and can't imagine riding anything but a busa. I've been looking over all sorts of classified ads looking to replace my '05. I've always thought the 02 silver busa was equally beautiful and one has come to my attention recently. It's priced right and local.

My question concerns the stickers. Have any of you taken the gray stickers off of the upper and lower fairings to make the bike completely silver? Do you have any pics?

I hope to pick this bike up soon and be back on two before the new year.

Cheers and TIA!!

I dont think you can take off the darker shade of grey. I ve only seen the busa with the Kanji symbol removed.

my 01' for example is comletely blue but the second layer i believe is silver paint, so i would think you couldn't have it completely silver if that is what you are asking. i don't believe they are decals like the newer models i.e. 06'

+1
lurk.gif

For what its worth I have an 01 and from what I can tell the alternate color is not a sticker.

only the kanji's and logos come offf,  it's two tone paint, I never liked my 02 silver color, till I sold it, now I look at teh pics and say, it's beautiful

IMGP7952.jpg

Back