'02 silver different from '03 silver?

epicrisis

Registered
I have a good deal on a nearly perfect '02 fender in silver to replace my damaged '03 silver fender. I can't tell on the internet if there is a noticable difference between teh '02 silver and the '03 silver. Anyone know?

I think the only difference between the two is the paint and the gold forks.

Um, Yeah... The 03 was released about a year after the 2002 models, and about a year ahead of the 2004s. Otherwise, I think the bikes will be identical accept for fork colors... Oh and if you think the Gold TiNi coating on the forks makes a difference to a 550+ LBS Hayabusa? I got a bridge here in Tampa I can sell cheap...
smile.gif

Um, Yeah... The 03 was released about a year after the 2002 models, and about a year ahead of the 2004s.  Otherwise, I think the bikes will be identical accept for fork colors...  Oh and if you think the Gold TiNi coating on the forks makes a difference to a 550+ LBS Hayabusa?  I got a bridge here in Tampa I can sell cheap...
smile.gif
...no giving away my bridge damn it...
smile.gif

smile.gif

It's better than the '01 silver according to the color dictating website. They gave it a higher part number, so it must be better! Besides, isn't your ride pink? The '03 Hayabusa LE in bring pink! Even if it's only 2 dimensional in that color, and silver when viewed in 3D.

It's better than the '01 silver according to the color dictating website.  They gave it a higher part number, so it must be better!  Besides, isn't your ride pink?  The '03 Hayabusa LE in bring pink!  Even if it's only 2 dimensional in that color, and silver when viewed in 3D.
It is NOT pink!
smile.gif
Not yet, anyway...if BT ever gets it, I'm scared...

I'm still confused as to why people call the gray color silver. I mean it's totally distinguishable between the silver and the gray. The gray is darker while the silver is plenty brighter. Maybe people are just color blind...
smile.gif

I'm still confused as to why people call the gray color silver.  I mean it's totally distinguishable between the silver and the gray.  The gray is darker while the silver is plenty brighter.  Maybe people are just color blind...
smile.gif
I was calling the silver (lighter) silver. My fender is silver, and it appears that all of the silvers on the 'busa are the same, but the grays can be very different.

I think black is still black too. No blue

Hi ho Silver!

Back