Former 10r owner here

DEALER1

Registered
Im new to the board and to the Busa.
My previous bike was a zx10r. My new purchase is a black/silver 05 busa. Can anyone tell me where to find a fender eliminator?
Thanks

0f461e9e.jpg

Nice bike, and welcome. I don't run a fender, so I can't tell ya where to get an eliminator. Someone here will tho!

Nice and welcome to the board! What kind of eliminator are you looking for? One that maintains the stock taillight? Has LEDs? Integrated turn signals/taillights? You can do a search for 'undertails' and find a lot of info.

Nice...do a search on "fender eliminator" or "undertail" and you'll get tons of info, like BigBS said...
smile.gif

Welcome and congrats!
cool.gif

Top Gun is a popular undertail, with several distributors selling the. E-bay is a good place to look. There are many others available with several options as far as lighting is concerned. Welcome to the board. BTW- An undertail was the first thing I did to my Busa.

Thanks for the welcomes..

The undertail im looking for keeps the oem taillight.

Someone asked why i traded?
rock.gif
The 10r was wayy too much power vs. weight. I couldnt act right. I have 3 kids. I found myself doing 120+mph wheelies on the interstate everytime i got out.

The busa is gonna be my cruiser..Although it will be slammed and at the drag strip every weekend.

And you don't think you will be doing 120 MPH wheelies on the Busa?
rock.gif
MotorHead or Freestyl Corp undertail for something that keeps the stock taillight.

Thanks for the welcomes..

The undertail im looking for keeps the oem taillight.

Someone asked why i traded?
rock.gif
The 10r was wayy too much power vs. weight. I couldnt act right. I have 3 kids. I found myself doing 120+mph wheelies on the interstate everytime i got out.

The busa is gonna be my cruiser..Although it will be slammed and at the drag strip every weekend.
Your in for a big surprise...
biggrin.gif

Back