Gas tank cap, rear fender eliminator?

Ampz

Registered
I'm blacking my busa out a bit, I removed the decals and am waiting for my windscreen to ship. I'm going to keep the buell peg mod silver so the only silver I am keeping is the peg area.

My question is: What do you guys suggest for black clutch and brake lever, black gas cap, blacking turn signals out, and fender eliminator?

And if there is any other thoughts on what I could do to make it look better.

Thanks

busa.jpg

I would go with Pazzo Levers , Vortex gas cap and look at SPEEDTACTICS.com for a fender eliminator . I don't know about blacking out the turn signals because it is illegal to do that in my state . I would recommend a clear LED brake light for the rear so you can be seen better .

Your other option for a gas cap would be to pick a used one up on eBay and send it off to be powder coated so you can still have the option of a locking gas cap . It's pretty easy switching locks so you can still use your key that came with your bike .

Plus 1 on all that ^ . I have had smoked out lens on a Busa befiore,still have them on my Hardley.As long as you dont go too dark. You can also cheap out and see if you like it first by taking a scratched up lens someone might have and using that black out spay paint. As far as the peg area,I'm going to powder coat those parts.Once you go black,you never go back. :laugh:

RSD.

If your not too much into performance or a particular brand you could probably take your levers, rear sets, and fuel cap to a powder coater and get them done in black for the price of pazzo levers :whistle:

If your not too much into performance or a particular brand you could probably take your levers, rear sets, and fuel cap to a powder coater and get them done in black for the price of pazzo levers :whistle:

But then there's no cool factor. :laugh:

RSD.

bl.jpg

bl1.jpg

bl3.jpg

Back