Former 10r owner here

Someone asked why i traded?
rock.gif
The 10r was wayy too much power vs. weight. I couldnt act right. I have 3 kids. I found myself doing 120+mph wheelies on the interstate everytime i got out.

The busa is gonna be my cruiser..Although it will be slammed and at the drag strip every weekend.
The 10R was "too much bike", so you got a Busa???

Dude, no disrespect, and welcome to the board and the addiction, but if you wanted less bike, the Busa was not the direction to go.

Now if you meant to say that you wanted something with more comfort, that is more stable at speed, and still runs like a scalded dog.... Well, now you're talkin'

Again, welcome!

rock.gif
The 10r was wayy too much power vs. weight. I couldnt act right. I have 3 kids. I found myself doing 120+mph wheelies on the interstate everytime i got out.

The busa is gonna be my cruiser..Although it will be slammed and at the drag strip every weekend.

Dude, no disrespect, and welcome to the board and the addiction, but if you wanted less bike, the Busa was not the direction to go.  

Now if you meant to say that you wanted something with more comfort, that is more stable at speed, and still runs like a scalded dog....  Well, now you're talkin'

Again, welcome!
I mean no disrespect as well but...

My 10 would kill a busa.
The busa feels like Katana after coming off of the 10.

rock.gif

Now if you meant to say that you wanted something with more comfort, that is more stable at speed, and still runs like a scalded dog....  Well, now you're talkin'

Again, welcome!

My 10 would kill a busa.
Oh ye of little faith........
Wait til she's broke in good and nail her in 1st. You'll see.......
If that ain't good enuff fer ya, drop a tooth off the front and repeat.

My 10 would kill a busa.
Matter of fact I rode a Katana yesterday. The Busa is no Katana.

Slow, it feels slow until you look at the Speedo.

My harley sounds fast and you think you're going fast but the speedo tells the truth.

rock.gif

Again, welcome!

My 10 would kill a busa.
Oh ye of little faith........
Wait til she's broke in good and nail her in 1st. You'll see.......
If that ain't good enuff fer ya, drop a tooth off the front and repeat.
Now trying to be an a*$ or anything, but he gets a busa, because he thinks it slow and says the 10 will kick it's arse!

He's in for a world of suprise one day!

Welcome & congrads, none the less

Back