Trailer shopping..

Thank ya very mush!
hello.gif

Yes they do look very nice. I got my eye on that 7x20, but realistically, I shouldnt need anything bigger than the 7x14. Unless I haul for other members, then............see where I am going? "But Honey!"

They have the best prices so far that I have found. The have a dealer in Dallas, getting quote now. I want the 7x14 tandem. I have some good ideas for the interior.
beerchug.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
twotonevert @ Jan. 09 2008 said:
1261860[/ATTACH] PM]
They have the best prices so far that I have found. The have a dealer in Dallas, getting quote now. I want the 7x14 tandem. I have some good ideas for the interior.  
beerchug.gif
I'm curious, as well.  Let me know what kind of numbers they give.
Will do, I have to wait 24 hours. I requested a quote for a 7x14, tandem, ramp rear with side door and a v-nose, in white to be specific. Oh, and I wanted it delivered. Its cheaper to pick it up, but for a couple of hunderd, its worth it to me to not have to pick it up.

zzwhip.gif

Good you found the link... I got mine from the folks in Georgia and they were over the top in customer service! Plus, the trailer looks killer inside/out. Hey, come to think of it Hal had a contact for another trailer maker up in the KC area. Might give him a shout as well. Can't hurt...

Crummy picture from my less than impressive camera phone on the night I picked it up!
This doesn't doe the trailer justice..

IMG00395.jpg

Good you found the link... I got mine from the folks in Georgia and they were over the top in customer service! Plus, the trailer looks killer inside/out. Hey, come to think of it Hal had a contact for another trailer maker up in the KC area. Might give him a shout as well. Can't hurt...

Crummy picture from my less than impressive camera phone on the night I picked it up!
This doesn't doe the trailer justice..
Didnt think of that Sonny, I will send him a PM. Thanks Brother! BTW, isnt that the trailer you brought to Cap's?

Man, that are nice,
thumb_up.gif
I was going to look into Haulmark, but now I'm going to check these out. Thanks.

I've got my eye on a 7x14 or 16 vnose, dual ax. with the drop and brakes... now to find the 3-4k to buy it
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
twotonevert @ Jan. 09 2008 said:
1262089[/ATTACH] PM]
beerchug.gif
I'm curious, as well.  Let me know what kind of numbers they give.
Will do, I have to wait 24 hours. I requested a quote for a 7x14, tandem, ramp rear with side door and a v-nose, in white to be specific. Oh, and I wanted it delivered. Its cheaper to pick it up, but for a couple of hunderd, its worth it to me to not have to pick it up.
Looking for the same thing, but in black. Would be nice to work a pickup as I was driving back through Dallas sometime this spring.
whistling.gif

zzwhip.gif

If I were looking for another trailer, I would probably look at an 8' wide. They seem to pull a little better, plus there is very little extra weight, and you can put a car in it if you need to.

Back