Scammers are getting even worse!!!

interesting
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139433930 -->

They forgot the part about how it doesn't start with a key and doesn't come with a title. No local pickup? That is the first sign something is wrong.
mad.gif

I emailed him just for fun here is the response no i'm not a pilot and i don't live in Texas
laugh.gif
incase you were wondering

I'm interested in your bike wondered if i could see it in person I'm a pilot for delta and could be in your area with in a few days are there any performance upgrades also what would your shipping company charge to send to Texas ?

thanks

Kurt

Hy
I cant meet you in person because i already paid the company to keep the bike in custody and is ready for shipping after the company check the payment.
The company will deliver you the bike in 3 working days , the shipping cost will be $500 but will be suported by oth of us.
Thanx

biggrin.gif

I emailed him just for fun here is the response  no i'm not a pilot and i don't live in Texas  
laugh.gif
incase you were wondering

I'm interested in your bike wondered if i could see it in person I'm a pilot for delta and could  be in your area with in a few days  are there any performance upgrades also  what would your shipping company charge to send to Texas ?

thanks

Kurt

Hy
I cant meet you in person because i already paid the company to keep the bike in custody and is ready for shipping after the company check the payment.
The company will deliver you the bike in 3 working days , the shipping cost will be $500 but will be suported by oth of us.
Thanx

biggrin.gif
three working days!! wo hoo thats fast..

i am jumping on that deal.

poor guy is not making much... after paying the shipping company and the custody guys..

just for fun offer him $400.. see what he says... hell probably say yes.. and then remind him that it costs 500 bucks to ship it..

here is the next email this is kinda fun
laugh.gif

well can ya send some more pics and i have a brother in Idaho maybe the shipping would be cheaper to there lets negotiate say 250 on the shipping oh and i forgot to ask what brand is that bike and the cc's i wanted to get an insurance quote how fast do ya think it will go?

Hy again
That all the pics that i maded, and i will accept $250 on the shipping, the bike is a Kawasaki ZX6.
The bike will come in 3 working days after the company check the payment.
Reply me asap if you have more questions.
Thanx.

everytime i try to sell something i get a billion emails from these people saying they live and africa and will give me twice the amount im asking for and they wanna send a bankers check.

a few years ago when i was buying my first bike and i didnt know any better i almost bought a bike off of ebay from a guy in italy. glad i didnt end up doing that my money woulda been gone and no bike. however one of my dumb friends did it and lost 3,000 bucks. i always see chromed out busa's with custom paint and extended arms for like $2000 on craigslist. if only these people spent the time lookin for a job instead of making false posts.

I dont accept local pickups.[/QUOTE]
Ha, what a pile of crap. Well, I dont accept scamming A-holes!

Nice try, id_gunnut. Did you get any further response?

I did here it is
I don't have a company check how about certified bank check or money order?

Hy again
I can accept wire transfer via WU or MG.
Reply me asap.
Thanx.
just the same old song they always sing
mad.gif

his reply was
I pulled the ad because i will sell you the bike , and i cannot converse with another customers if i will sell you the bike.
Reply me with your phone number because my phone is down, and i will try to call you from a public phone.
Thanx.

this is kinda fun
laugh.gif

ok well just wonderd would you acept half now and half on delivery ?

Hy again
OK with me , that mean you have to send me now $1350 and $250 half of the shipping costs total mean $1600.
Reply me asap.
Thanx.

ok send info numbers will get it out monday

Hy again
Ok here is my full name and address for the payment:

Josh Mark
1280 rue.St.-Marc, apt 1544
Montreal, Quebec , H3H 2G1
Canada.

western union has a terinal in Laurentian Bank of Canada money can be wired there and soon as they see a copy of shipping invoice they will release funds to you i have specified they also must see your id let me know

thanks
kurt

sir,

the company that i found accept payments only via Western Union or via Money Gram. this is their www.wwspedition-delivery.com . it has an escrow service . it works like this : i`ll send the bike , they will provide you a tracking #. after you will verify that the bike is on the way to you , you must make the payment , but you have to send the payment details ( MTCN, sender`s and receiver`s full name and address) . they will keep the money until you receive the bike .
reply me asap.
Thanx

payment already sent to the one i provided

Hy again
sorry you ahve to retrieve your money back i wil pay the taxes for that, and send thm via WesternUnion from a WU piint or bank.
thats the only way.
Thanx.

payment will be there for 24 hours if you change your mind all ya have to do is go pick it up or i can retrieve it and send it to another of my choice i went ahead and sent full payment plush shipping
thanks
kurt

Back