Advice on Krause Racing's customer service and your views

Merlot

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,
i emailed this person name Andy Stacy which was under the contact us list in their official website>Krause Racing's Sidewinder Sprockets information and comment page who was under the email department.
Please be patient and read through all the emails and advice should i take the risk and order from them ?

1)First email>from me to Andy

Hi there,
i am interested to have the above subject.May i know the cost including shipping within USA?
Time taken to build the above,size would be 42 teeth,for chain 530.
Titanium II sprocket redemptions are subject to a minor processing & documentation fee.
How much exactly?

Mark

2)Second email from Andy to me.

Do We need to make these for the wheels or does stock fit?
Ti 2 rear is $179.99 plus shipping.
Let me know.
Andy

3)Third email from me to Andy

Andy stock doesnt fit,only for galespeed rims as i indicated custom.(GSXR 1000 01-04 model Galespeed rims custom rear titanium 1 and II sprocket)

How about titanium 1?

Titanium II sprocket redemptions are subject to a minor processing & documentation fee.
How much exactly?

Mark

4)Fourth mail from Andy to me

$179.99. Exactly. Plus shipping

5)Fifth mail from me to Andy
Are you interested in doing my business>?

I asked twice regarding how much exactly for the minor processing & documentation fee for Titanium II.
You never even bothered to reply anything about it at all.

I even asked about titanium 1.No replies at all.

6)Last email from Andy to me

The reply was my price .
NO FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ti 2 $179.99
Ti 1 $149.99

I don't understand what your asking:dunno: He answered your question, what's the problem???

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I don't understand what your asking:dunno: He answered your question, what's the problem???

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Yes he answered my question,after sending 5 emails regarding minor processing & documentation fee for Titanium II.
He wasnt happy to answer,judging from the last email.

He only replied my question for Titanium II,not even for Titanium 1 only through the last email.
Just a simple question,i need to keep on repeating.I cant imagine buying from them,if i am having problems with their products.
Is this the kind of customer service i should be expecting?

Back