Trailer shopping..

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
twotonevert @ Jan. 09 2008 said:
1262187[/ATTACH] PM]
They have the best prices so far that I have found. The have a dealer in Dallas, getting quote now. I want the 7x14 tandem. I have some good ideas for the interior.  
beerchug.gif
I'm curious, as well.  Let me know what kind of numbers they give.
Will do, I have to wait 24 hours. I requested a quote for a 7x14, tandem, ramp rear with side door and a v-nose, in white to be specific. Oh, and I wanted it delivered. Its cheaper to pick it up, but for a couple of hunderd, its worth it to me to not have to pick it up.
Looking for the same thing, but in black.  Would be nice to work a pickup as I was driving back through Dallas sometime this spring.
whistling.gif
Where you located?

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
twotonevert @ Jan. 09 2008 said:
1262196[/ATTACH] PM]
They have the best prices so far that I have found. The have a dealer in Dallas, getting quote now. I want the 7x14 tandem. I have some good ideas for the interior.  
beerchug.gif
I'm curious, as well.  Let me know what kind of numbers they give.
Will do, I have to wait 24 hours. I requested a quote for a 7x14, tandem, ramp rear with side door and a v-nose, in white to be specific. Oh, and I wanted it delivered. Its cheaper to pick it up, but for a couple of hunderd, its worth it to me to not have to pick it up.
Looking for the same thing, but in black.  Would be nice to work a pickup as I was driving back through Dallas sometime this spring.
whistling.gif
Where you located?
Kansas.

zzwhip.gif

I got mine from O C Trailers in Orange City, Iowa. www.octrailers.com. They carry many different lines of trailers. The one I bought is a North American Cargo. I looked at them all, and for the price the trailer is built as good as any I looked at. I recommend going with the 8' wide, and as long as your pocket book and tow vehicle will allow. The 6' 6" high interior is THE ONLY way to go in my opinion. I was going to get a 16' long trailer, but found that for a little more I could get a 20', and I'm glad I did.

trailer6.jpg

Well, I got a quote for 3328 out the door for a 7x14, v nose, tandem axles, d-rings installed, ramp door, side entry with stabilizer jacks. The only problem is I have to go to Georgia to pick it up. The same trailer from Texas is another 1200 bucks! Guess I am will keep looking, cant go to Georgia!

We have same situation Jim, found a 7x16 for $3800.........But we have to drive to Roanoke VA. @ 250miles one way, but it saves us about $1500 from getting it local...thats worth any drive....
Still deciding weather to pull the trigger and buy it or not....will we use it etc....

When and if we buy it, we will bring the bikes out with us to her daughters wedding in Oct.. and do some riding with you and Juli..!!!

We have same situation Jim, found a 7x16 for $3800.........But we have to drive to Roanoke VA. @ 250miles one way, but it saves us about $1500 from getting it local...thats worth any drive....
Still deciding weather to pull the trigger and buy it or not....will we use it etc....

When and if we buy it, we will bring the bikes out with us to her daughters wedding in Oct.. and do some riding with you and Juli..!!!
Ben, I would drive 300 miles to get it, but south central Georgia is a little far. I hate when this happens! Come on out, cant wait for a good ride, I have some good places in mind for a good dinner too!
super.gif

Try: the guys at wells cargo in Waycross GA. They have nice prices! That's where I went to personally have my trailor built! Try to avoid DEALERS as much as possible!

More_light_IM000636__Small_.JPG

Back