TRACK NIGHT !!!

1300hemibusa

Registered
We did a little test and tune tonight at sunshine speedway ... Cecil the turbo nut was there riding wheelies at 120 miles MPH ... I think we got some video of the hole thing , i'm sure Cecil will post later tonight ..My little Kawi zrx was a hand full , i had some wheelies passed the 330 mark... No matter what i tried i could not keep the front end down .. Ohhhhhhh well it was a blast anyway!!
jump9.gif

I need to come play in Clearwater,, I usually come down around 1st week of may,, but with busa bash and myrtle beach I dont know if I can make it. Im hoping to make it to my local test and tune soon

It was fun!

I need to edit the videos before trying to host them... they are ranging from 2MB - 20MB.

Anyone know of a free host for videos?

Sounds more like stunt wars then test and tune. 120mph in the 1/8 doing wheelies right....... Thats a solid 5 sec mph I would like to see that slip please post!

Sounds more like stunt wars then test and tune.  120mph  in the 1/8  doing wheelies  right.......   Thats a solid 5 sec mph I would like to see that slip      please post!
Me thinks your numbers are a litle off... apparently a 126 mph 1/8th mile run is accomplished in 6.555 seconds. (I got that info from the pic of the time slip you requested)
poke.gif

Sounds more like stunt wars then test and tune.  120mph  in the 1/8  doing wheelies  right.......   Thats a solid 5 sec mph I would like to see that slip      please post!
While you are right 120+mph in the 1/8 does usually equate to 5sec runs but its not always that simple. The first 330' of your run is where you get most of your E.T. so if you have problems wheeling or a bad launch you can still run big mph without running in the 5's just like Cecil's slip shows. You must also remember mph is more of a showing of HP, not E.T.
smile.gif

Back