Track Experience Course at Homestead in Feb - Any advice?

Keep in mind, if you crash the rented bike, you have to pay for the damages..

Probably be cheaper to repair your busa.

Most likely you have no worries about crashing but it's best to understand the rules before you go!

find a cheap track bike if you starting first ??? Keep the busa ridable :poke: good luck I maybe in the stands :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice. The Ducs are all rented, Penguin said the available Ducs get rented quickly.

I'm searching ebay and craigslist for a SV650 or other track bike. It seems smart to have a lower horsepower ride for the first few times. I know from experience I love to open the throttle -- and I don't mend as fast as before.

Ride your busa and enjoy the day. It's not mandatory to crash. Actually, few people crash on their first track experience. Just use your head and you'll be just fine. Don't try to do to much to quickly. Over reaching it what gets most guys in trouble.

Look at it like a spirited day on the back roads only everyone is going the same direction.

Go have fun and get acquainted with your busa! :beerchug:

PS: Don't go to the track with avon storms, bridgestone BT021s, Dunlop roadsmarts or any other touring tire. You are asking for a crash if you do!

Saw this is a 10-year-old thread. Will reply anyway.
Avoid the concrete patches in the apexes, especially in cold or rain.
Deathly slick. You WILL crash.
Put there for the car guys.
Over and ouch!

Back