TPX motorcycle radar and laser detection system.

Shrews

Registered
Was just wondering if any one has or has used one of these? Am thinking of getting one and would like to here from some users. Are they good, worth the money, can you hear it with your helmet on at speeds..... Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

tpx_main.jpg

gonna start the fire... Beltronics sti. Honestly though, I cant give any insight on the adaptiv, although I have read about it. IMO if your gonna spend that much moey get somethin with a good name.

Last edited:
The radar detector debate has no winners. Everyone has their favorites and my best advice is do your homework and buy what you feel comfortable with.

I've got 10,000+ miles of travel on my Adaptiv TPX and think it works great. It's the only motorcycle-specific radar detector on the market, waterproof, vibration-resistant, wireless alert, etc. It goes on. I have mine plumbed into the AutoCom and when the alert goes off, hear it in both ears. If you aren't running comm system that you can wire into, the wireless alert works very well.

You can plus I can put you in touch with the inventor of the Adaptiv if you really want to skip the muddle & speak to the source.

I have them in stock is case you opt to get one. . :thumbsup:

OMG, Tim!!?!! Is that you riding through the snow? :thumbsup: Are you hard core or what???? :bowdown: Freakin' ballsie, bro!!! :beerchug:

Anymore given the leaps and bounds in electronics ANY detector (Less RM or the likes...) is going to work well enough to keep you out of harms way when it comes to Radar.

Is there a radar detector that you can just hide somewhere and get an alert or the flashing led. I don't like it on the bike where it is shown.

Bel has one as well but man, you are gonna pay out the ying yang for one of those. I havent looked in awhile but I "think" they were $1000+ I guess these have prpetty good reviews out here. I can say that with detectors you truly get what you pay for though.

Back