Toy Hauler

That looks very sharp...Haulmark's are usually priced a bit higher and I think the quality stands out...doubt if you'll go wrong with that one~!~

V-nose will help considerably on fuel mileage~!!~

7 ft wide is the way to go...make sure you have a tow vehicle with mirrors wide enough to see around it, that width really allows you a safety margin with side by side towing, and makes it so much more comfortable

Sweet trailer~!!~

Last edited:
I found an 08 on Craigs, lightly used, got an 08 Tundra to pull it with, although it just has the standard mirrors and not the tow mirrors, but is should work.

I'm kickin the tires on the idea, just not sure what price to work with.

Thanks for the info guys,

I payed $3900 with a spare tire/rim for my 8.5x18 enclosed trailer 2 years ago.

I had a haulmark 24 ft. Enclosed car trailer back in the mid 80's and found the quality of construction to be very poor. I NOW HAVE A 97 PACE 26 FT. AND ITS NOT MUCH BETTER.

Last edited:
I got a new 7x16 vnose, option package was different than all the bells and whistles you are getting with that one but out the door was $3600-3700, have to dig up the receipt. I also got 2 spare tires with mine (good thing, had a flat on the way home). Its built well, pulls straight no issues so far, just causes the truck to suck gas like crazy :whistle:

153631d1249846073-7x16-vnose-finally-bought-one-img015.jpg

not screwless outsides like that one but with the matching color screws it saves on the pokadot look that you see so often with painted trailers

153633d1249846093-7x16-vnose-finally-bought-one-img016.jpg

I have a 6X12 Low Hauler by haulmark. Very Happy with bulid quality, It 4 years old and still nice shape. It's not a V-nose but get good gas mileage because of the low profile, pulling it with a Titan. Paid $2600 for it.

Last edited:
There is no "garage", the entire back end from the kitchen to the rear folds up. The carpet rolls up and there are tie downs in the floor.

digi29674222.jpg

digi29674226.jpg

New :thumbsup:... we had to drive to BFE Georgia to get it though! :banghead:

yeah its in the middle of no where right :whistle: Got mine either at the same place or the one down the road, cuz I was went past BFE, turned right and drove about an hour more :rofl:

I got my 7x14 Atlas v-nose trailer. I went with them cause they are way over built. 2x6 complete box steel frame. 2.6 12" apart floor cross members, 16" wall cross members with x braces not just the cross brace. Side wall have vapor barrier all the way the the roof line. 2 7500# axles. 1" advantech flooring, Very heavy duty ramp door, ceiling framed for Ac/heat. All d-rings are counter sunk so they are completely flat with the flood, plus are mounted to reinforcement brackets welded to the frame. All the trailers care custom built to your specs. Standard inside hight is 6" and can go up to 8". You can get them in any finish or rigged the way you want. The company also builds Rv's so any option you can think of you can have so i had comper window put in mine. I paid little over $5k for mine but well worth the extra money when i seen the other trailers out there. Plus my 7x14 is really 7x16.5 inside with. I belive they make the trailers from 4x6 up to 8.5x40. Its the best trailer that i have owned and no problem running 85mph+ with it.

'06 H&H 22HD - bought it new for $15K...love it and pulls well behind any truck I've had it behind.

As far as the Haulmark...quality does stand out above the crowd. Never had one I havent liked. 6x12/7x14/8x20 cargo trailers and went through tons of abuse! :thumbsup:

Back