Anyone pulling a Haulmark low hauler V-Nose?

1 wheel peel

Registered
We are toying with the idea of getting a larger, enclosed trailer. One of the ones that really stands out is the Haulmark Low Hauler V-nose Motorcycle trailer. There are several features I like on this trailer. I'm curious about the torsion bar suspension, I've never pulled a trailer with that, I would think that it would provide a smother ride. Anyone pulling one of these? We are thinking 7x16 or maybe 7x14 it needs to handle four bikes. If you think you have a better trailer tell me about it, we are just starting to look for a quality built trailer.
Utility Motorcycle Trailers - Motorcycle Trailers | Haulmark

I have not pulled that trailer beofre but the last company I worked for had 6 Halmarks 8x20...most of which had the torsion suspension. I have pulled them for 10,000's of miles and loved them.

My last enclosed trailer was torsion bar. I regret every minute for getting rid of it.

I have quite a few different trailers with leaf suspension and I believe the torsion was a little better, though I never had a comparable enclosed trailer with leafs to compare it with at the time.

If memory serves, I think the bigger difference came when running empty, leafs tend to have more of a spring affect than the torsion does.

I am currently looking at 7x16 v-nose but with leafs.

Back