New toy

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Well ladies and gentlemen, after finding out that I will be working in California for the next several months, I decided I would let my employer buy me a new toy hauler. They don't know this of course, but the money I will be getting for living expenses should just about pay the thing off. I will be bringing this beast down to the rally. Does anyone know if they allow RV parking at the Phillips Motel? Clicky thingy

cool.gif

nice there man so how spendy is that little peice of equipment run if you don't mind me asking?
Well....it retails for around $26K. I got it OTD for $20K with a 3800 watt Honda Generator. The lady I dealt with was not super happy with the deal, but she wanted to move the unit. A hotel in Cali is costing me over $100 a day, I figure if I spend that money on the trailer instead for a little bit of cramping on my style....I end up way ahead. This little goodie will more than pay itself, especially considering what lodging costs at the Bike Weeks, etc... Im sure she would give similar deals to other members if they are interested...would help her recoop some of the money she lost
smile.gif

Hey man, I kind of have the same type set up!! They are awesome and you will love it! I use mine just about every weekend at the track and I use it for vacation as well!! My only complaint is the bathroom is WAY small. But you don't spend alot of time in there anyway, so I would rather have the room in other areas.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back