Show Me Campers and Boats

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
One of my best friends has opened a new business in the Kansas City area. He and his partner Shane "the train" Voyles, a pro bass fisherman with his own sports talk show here in Kansas City, have opened Show Me campers and boats. They carry a full line of boats, bass boats, pontoons, and runabouts, 4 lines of campers and toy haulers, Bushhog mowers and ATVs. If you are in the market give them a call and let them know you are a member here and they will treat you right. In addition to sales, they offer complete RV and boat service. Their web site will be up and running this week, untill then give them a call. Shane is a former bassmaster winner, and if your into boats and fishing you will enjoy talking to him. If we have some business we can throw their way, I intend on discussing a possiable org sponsorship with Show Me boats. 816-847-3300.

Sounds like a cool place! Wish I had the cash or a justifiable need for something from there.

(300Busa @ Jan. 08 2007,10:45) Sounds like a cool place!  Wish I had the cash or a justifiable need for something from there.
biggrin.gif
I'm going to get a sweet deal on a toy hauler for Busa bash 07!
beerchug.gif

Back