torn about tank bags

Can't have too much space...

Also, when going on longer rides, I like to have a sweatshirt in the bag so I can lay on it on the freeway:)

Both look nice though
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

I have the regular and the XL....XL is the shizznit and it holds a lot of stuff and forms with the layout of the Busa very well.

I have the regular that I use on short rides. It doesn't hold much at all; a soda & my hat is about it.
biggrin.gif

Ive posted this more than once but I use a tank bag every day and I swear by the Tankslapper kit on the tank to protect it from your tank bag and jeans or riding pants. Cheap insurance.

(Rhythm @ Nov. 13 2006,08:18)
(Over_Easy @ Nov. 12 2006,21:31) Anyone try the Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag?

http://www.newenoughhp.com/rapid_t....age.htm
Nice, lQQks like I'll have to add another bag to the pile  
mad.gif
laugh.gif
It's not even $20 more than the Manta XL and althought they both have about the same space the Recon 19 is lower @ 17x10x6H vs. 14x7.5x10H.

I like the lower profile and it has the addition of the clear view map (a must for mee), attached slip-over rain bag, clear view for cell, headest pass-thru and an optional bladder bag set-up as well (wonder if it holds coffee?).

(Over_Easy @ Nov. 13 2006,08:24)
(Over_Easy @ Nov. 12 2006,21:31) Anyone try the Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag?

mad.gif
laugh.gif
It's not even $20 more than the Manta XL and althought they both have about the same space the Recon 19 is lower @ 17x10x6H vs. 14x7.5x10H.

I like the lower profile and it has the addition of the clear view map (a must for mee), attached slip-over rain bag, clear view for cell, headest pass-thru and an optional bladder bag set-up as well (wonder if it holds coffee?).
I agree but the only rain cover I found worth a crap is the Bagster tank bag. Talk about heavy duty. It doesn't matter how fast you're rolling or windy it is outside this cover will not flap in the wind like you're air drying laundry on the clothes line
laugh.gif
. Let me know how the rain cover hold up on the Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag ?

Ty

laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Nov. 13 2006,08:30)
(Over_Easy @ Nov. 13 2006,08:24)

mad.gif
laugh.gif

I agree but the only rain cover I found worth a crap is the Bagster tank bag. Talk about heavy duty. It doesn't matter how fast you're rolling or windy it is outside this cover will not flap in the wind like you're air drying laundry on the clothes line  
laugh.gif
.  Let me know how the rain cover hold up on the Rapid Transit Recon 19 tank bag ?

Ty
I don't ever PLAN on riding in the rain (despise it) so it's the option I am least concerned with.

laugh.gif

Back