top gun undertail users...

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all...I sold the bike last week, and the new owner did not get rear turn signal bulbs. I had one burn out, so I tossed it, and pulled the "good" bulb out to take to the stores to find a replacement. Never found the right bulb, and now I have lost the good bulb I was using for comparison. I have torn my garage apart, and don't know where that damn bulb ended up. I need to find out what type of bulb to get...can anyone who runs a topgun tail take a picture of the turn signal bulb and post it here?? I have emailed exttreme graphics three time, but no reply as of yet.
I know it's silly, but I feel bad that the bike went out without all it's parts..and the new owner, Dean, needs to be able to have functioning turn signals.

Thanks in advance for the help....

Cant remember, but it looks like a #94. The difference is the wattage- they are like 25 watts. Had to get mine at my local dealer. The 94s will fit, but blink fast.

There's a pic here in one of my past posts of the bulb.  I was never able to find a replacement bulb but was able to get one from a board member (pipefighter I believe) to solve my problem.  You can ask the board members and hopefully you can find one who has replaced the stock gun lights with LED's and have them laying around.  

The wattage and size is the important part.  At the local autoparts store when I found the right watt bulb, it was slightly larger and would not fit through the lens housing hole.

Hope this helps some.

This is the one that came with my TG.. all it says on the bulb is "12V21W"~ Hope that helps... sorry for the sad pic, I need a new camera~
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126645939 -->

bulb.JPG

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>A guy once offered me a "solid" when I was extremely down on my luck.</span>

I turned it down because I was too humble and felt non deserving but failed to recognize a blessing being returned 10 fold.

But that same person believed in something as I do and thats "KARMA"... I never could express my thanks for the thoughts of wanting to help... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yo TBONE one top gun tail light turn signal bulb in the mail in the am, just need the address.

And thanks!
JD

Thanks Ice....but I actually need two...one was burnt out, the other I lost. My original bulbs, however, were clear, not amber...i think the lens cover on Dean's bike is amber....I do remember that they were 12v 21 watt bulbs.....thanks all for the help!!

Yes, they are amber. That light I found is the wrong size. I'll keep looking. The 5W version from Chucks works with the fast blink. I'll take that light down the to dealer and ask for a 21W version. Thanks.

Back