Top clamp install and bike lowered

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
Installed the top clamp I bought from member sFlaBusa.

Total drop is about 1.5" lower than stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
beerchug.gif

cool.gif
need a profile shot to see how slammed you are. Looked like an inch or so on front. Nice, I likey

poke.gif

Your Busa looks SWEET slammed! Nice work.
super.gif

Is that your avatar image on the wall to the left behind your Busa?

(BigGeorge @ Feb. 10 2007,20:09) Your Busa looks SWEET slammed! Nice work.
super.gif

Is that your avatar image on the wall to the left behind your Busa?
Yes, I have used it since the Psycolorgy painted my first custom. It was on the tank. I have used it for years on cards and on the other bikes I built.

222tank_top.jpg

222full_right_side.jpg

What brand of top clamp is that? It looks real good. Can a top mount steering dampner be used with that one, like the Scotts one?

Both rides are looking sweet!!!!

There are a lot of kanjis in that cockpit

Looks very nice. About the only thing I would do to spruce up the look is coat the passenger rearsets in gloss black (matches the grab bar) or matte (matches the LE Frame). About time this Busa was lowered
smile.gif

(CAT3 @ Feb. 19 2007,16:06) Looks very nice.  About the only thing I would do to spruce up the look is coat the passenger rearsets in gloss black (matches the grab bar) or matte (matches the LE Frame).  About time this Busa was lowered
smile.gif
Hey now! It was lowered before the new clamp. I had Pingle 1" lowering bushins in front and Pingle Dog bones in back. However, it is much lower now.
smile.gif
Would have gone lower if the reservoirs weren't hitting the underside of the windscreen.

Yes, I know I need to do something with those pegs. Would like to find and extra set to send off to the powder coater.

smile.gif

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 19 2007,16:flamethrowing:)
(CAT3 @ Feb. 19 2007,16:06) Looks very nice.  About the only thing I would do to spruce up the look is coat the passenger rearsets in gloss black (matches the grab bar) or matte (matches the LE Frame).  About time this Busa was lowered
smile.gif
Hey now! It was lowered before the new clamp. I had Pingle 1" lowering bushins in front and Pingle Dog bones in back. However, it is much lower now.
smile.gif
  Would have gone lower if the reservoirs weren't hitting the underside of the windscreen.

Yes, I know I need to do something with those pegs. Would like to find and extra set to send off to the powder coater.
i got a set you can have,I removed them all together and installed a chrome muffler bracket,they arent going back on,you pay the shipping and you can have them,send me a pm

smile.gif

Back