tonight is passing quickly lol

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
just glanced at the clock at the bottom of my computer screen and thought i had passed out for a bit :laugh: then, i remembered that tonight is the time change, don't forget to set your clocks forward :beerchug:

So much for catching up on my sleep with the time change. My roommates alarm that is locked up is going of CONSTANTLY :banghead: and he is nowhere to be found

i think i would be picking the lock and smashing an alarm clock! :cursin: my ex liked to set the alarm and hit snooze about half a dozen times, drove me nuts!!!

i think i would be picking the lock and smashing an alarm clock! :cursin: my ex liked to set the alarm and hit snooze about half a dozen times, drove me nuts!!!

That's the craziest damn thing :banghead: hate that crap

i hate that. roomies who have an alarm that doesn't wake them up, or they hit snooze and pass the f out, only to hit it again every five minutes

So much for catching up on my sleep with the time change. My roommates alarm that is locked up is going of CONSTANTLY :banghead: and he is nowhere to be found

Go to your breaker panel and turn off the power in his room...then turn it back on...the clock alarm should reset.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was fine yesterday but today it was very difficult to drag my butt out of bed.

All the old fashioned manual adjust clocks in my house didn't automatically forward? Wonder why that is?
I drove to work so fast yesterday that time went backwards :)

Back