Dont you hate it when

ditchdr

Registered
Woke up this morning at 2:30 in a panic. I have to be at work by 3am.. So I run through the house hop in the shower, throw on some clothes and haul butt to work. I hit the parking lot at 2:55, jog to in get to the time clock and punch in at 3am on the dot, then the clock beeps.. I am like WTF is going on. the clock displays " unauthorized time punch".. So i go find my boss and tell him whats going on. Well seems I am not on the schedule for today. Want to know why? cause its FRIDAY, I never work there on Fridays. I thought today was Thursday. I just laughed it off and came home at a legal speed. So now I sit infont of the computer its 3:50 in the morning and I cant go back to sleep..

Man I hate it when this happens.

:bowdown: Impressive.. I'd be so pissed I'd go back to be and be grumpy for about two or three hours.. or fall asleep..
On the positive side, you've got plenty of time to clean the house, paint something or just go for a ride... :D

Whats sad is I have a clock on the shower that displays the time, date weather and the day of the week. I was steady looking at it while giving my self soap burns from washing so fast and never saw that the Friday part was lit up.

I did get to make a trip to walmart at 4am.. Man some scary folks prowl that place at them hours!!!!:drooling3:

I don't have that problem, I work 7 days a week most of the time. If I did accidentally go in on a day off, they'd just let me work some more.

Or when you get home and goto bed early at 6:00pm only to wake up at 7:30pm and think you need to be at work in 30 minutes. Finaly you spouse or room make asks why you are running round the house like your hair is on fire only to have you look out the window to see it is night not morning like you assumed. Guilty.

been there done that, well not to that level, i have woke up and showered and dressed thats as far as it gets

If I wake up at 0230, I'm already 5 hours late :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

At least your boss knows how important your job is to you! Not such a bad thing...

Back