Today I stand a little straighter...Go Army!

HOOAH! And, she picked the best service (kinda like the fastest color - BLUE that is!).

Lycan, do you know where she's going to Basic at yet?

I think Ft. Misery...I'll check, she told me but I forgot:laugh:

I joined the army when I was 20 and it was a blast. Your daughter will realize she can do more than she ever thought. And I am 5 foot tall and could do what the guys were doing.:thumbsup: I wish her the best of luck and tell her to enjoy it, it was the best 8 years of my life.

Best of luck to her, and congrats to you bro.

I am enlisting soon myself. May God be with all of our servicemen/servicewomen.:bowdown:

HOOAH! And, she picked the best service (kinda like the fastest color - BLUE that is!).

Update: she will going to Ft Leonard Wood and then AIT in Arizona:thumbsup:

Update: she will going to Ft Leonard Wood and then AIT in Arizona:thumbsup:

Congrats to her and you as well. I had several of her type (MOS) in my Detachment and a couple in my Company back in the day. Tell her the toughest jobs reap the best rewards.

Sierra Vista, Ft. Huachusca. Great riding out that way you should make a road trip for her graduation.

Oh I intend to make the trip...Im already trying to justify taking the Busa:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

Congratulations and best of luck you her. Hopefully she'll like it a bit more than I did.:whistle:You cant beat the retirement :thumbsup:

Remember to take each day in stride with an open mind. As our forefathers before us we are filling there shoes in defending this great nation. Best of luck soldier and congrats bro.

Don't think I know anyone at FTL to go check on her for you while she was at Basic. Hope she got a spring date because it's not much fun out there right now.

I love to see young people do something good with their lives. That, to me, is the best way to serve your country. Congrats to your family Lycan a we wish your daughter much success.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Congrats. I'm about to enter year 19 U.S. Army. I'm always proud to see the new blood filling the ranks.

going on year 22. it's been fun all the way. Enjoy yourself and remember basic is a head game.

good people.JPG

Last edited:
Best wishes to your daughter. I'm sure she'll do great. I'm very thankful for the men and women that serve our country and fight to protect it/us.

Army soldier and have an org "ranking" of "top gun". :laugh: How does that make you feel, lol.

Back