Today I stand a little straighter...Go Army!

Congrats... you must be proud... and you don't have to worry about any drunk Fraternity Boys... just horny Army guys! :laugh:

1 down, 1 to go!

Last edited:
Re: Today I stand a little straighter...Go ..Army!

That is awesome way to go Deborah, it takes alot of courage to step up and do what you are about to do and have done. As a Navy Seabee Veteran i can understand the pride your dad is feeling right now and the pride that will be with you forever. Congrats........:thumbsup: and Thank you for continuing the U.S. Military tradition we so love in the USA.

Congrats Deb. You will make a heck of a soldier and I know you will make your dad even prouder thanhe is now. Thank you for stepping up and serving this great country of ours. I am proud to know you and your family. I am very proud of you young lady and wish nothing but the best on this Journey.

Angel, Congrats to you my friend, you have raised a fantastic daughter. I am proud to list you among the few that I consider a dear friend.
:beerchug: All around.

Angel: Congrats to you and your family.

Deborah: Well done!

We're all proud of you and honored that you'd take up the cause to ensure the US Military maintains it's position as the mightiest fighting and the most benevolent humanitarian force on the planet.

I salute you, young lady.

:beerchug:

Congrats to you Deborah! You've made ALL of us here on the ORG proud I'm sure. It was a pleasure to meet you in September (as quick as it was). You'll do great!

Congratulations, Deb. More props go to you and your wife, Lycan. You raised her right.

Wow!!! I hope your experience in the Army will be a positive one. You have my most sincere admiration and graditude in your selflessness to serve our country. :bowdown: :cheerleader:

BTW, I send care packages to our soldiers and if you or any of your buddies need anything, feel free to contact me or AnySoldier.com.

Thank YOU and God Bless! :please:

Lycan, I am speechless! It would be a very hard thing for me to let go of one of my children. Congrats to you both!

Thanks to all who have bestowed best wishes to my daughter, I am sure she will make us all proud:thumbsup:

Fantastic!!! Great news, tell her she has all my support. What a great daughter you have Angel.
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

HOOAH! And, she picked the best service (kinda like the fastest color - BLUE that is!).

Lycan, do you know where she's going to Basic at yet?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

thMerryChristmas-1.gif

Back