Today I stand a little straighter...Go Army!

Good luck and stay safe, god bless all the servicemen and women keeping us safe as we sleep in or beds at home.

I have just completed 28 years in the Royal Navy and my daughter followed in my footsteps 5 years ago and is on active service now :bowdown:

God Bless all you

Regards

Tony

I hope that my children join the military. They understand how important it is to serve their country. I served 8 years United States Army.

All,

I showed her this last night and you should have seen the smile on her face from all the support she was given in your words. I thank you all for your words of encouragement and support, we think she will do fine.

All,

I showed her this last night and you should have seen the smile on her face from all the support she was given in your words. I thank you all for your words of encouragement and support, we think she will do fine.

This is for her also.

r8

016.jpg

Congratz and good luck Deborah. Angel your entire family should be proud. I wish her well.

if there should be a stimulus plan these are the under paid folks for sure .how about paying the ones that do more than a regular job ? Be proud and hope for the best .:::bowdown: good luck on ya .

New to this forum.

A UK Regular Army Veteran. Warrant Officer with 24 years service, including Falklands, Gulf One, Balkans 92 - 94, NI no end of times.
I salute anyone who volunteers to serve their country in their Armed Forces.
God speed girl and may you always return safely.

Congratulations. I know you are extremely proud. It takes a special person to defend our rights, and our freedoms even when most people spit upon them now. Stand Tall and Proud. I hope that one or all of my 3 go the armed forces way.:thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:

Congrats :cheerleader:
You will simply love it and I'm jealous. X-Navy and wished I wouldn't have had to get out. I totally miss it. You are going to have so much fun. The guys aren't to bad either no matter what they say. Some you can't quite figure out others will give you mad respect for being able to hang. All in all I think it's great and good luck. Get your degree while your in. It's totally worth it. See as much of the world as possible send sov's to the folks.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

20 years in the military...you will not regret the choice. It will set the standards by which you do everything from here on out.

Congratulations!:bowdown:

Back