Pictures I received today

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Low Res color.jpg

Low Res Black n White.jpg

Low Res Brown.jpg
My daughter started High school 2 weeks ago. (I feel older than dirt now).
She just brought me her pictures (She does not live with me) and I thought she was just so pretty (Typical parent) and they also gave us a CD so we could print more if we wanted with out having to pay them any more money. How cool is that?

So just wanted to share a Proud Parent Moment with my second family who by the way I like and love better than the first.:whistle:

Yes I am PROUD and BEAMING.

Low Res color.jpg

Low Res Black n White.jpg

Low Res Brown.jpg

You should be proud!! Great photo and I hope she has a great school year :thumbsup:

very nice, she is definitely one of the good ones :beerchug: i enjoyed watching the two of you riding along, it's cool to see parents/children getting along and spending time together

So has it been easy avoiding jail time with her in high school? I may need advice when mine gets there. Like how to hide evidence :laugh:

:beerchug:

Are you gonna post pics after she gets her hair done today? :poke:

Krista is a great kid on so many levels.

So has it been easy avoiding jail time with her in high school? I may need advice when mine gets there. Like how to hide evidence :laugh:

:beerchug:
It has been very easy avoiding jail time:laugh:
All of her friends that have met me are like "Man your dad is SCARY!, I would not want him mad at me." And I have not said a word to the kids, I just stand there and am real quiet.:laugh::laugh:.
So I know all of her friends pass the word on that her dad is not someone to mess with.
I figure 2 things that stick in a young boys mind forever are COOL BIKES and Scary parents, So I plan on going to pick her up at school on the Busa. Right up front. She loves riding and the last time I did that all of the kids told her she had the coolest dad and how lucky she was to get to ride. So I figure the boys will see me and fear being chased down by the fastest thing on wheels.:whistle:

It has been very easy avoiding jail time:laugh:
All of her friends that have met me are like "Man your dad is SCARY!, I would not want him mad at me." And I have not said a word to the kids, I just stand there and am real quiet.:laugh::laugh:.
So I know all of her friends pass the word on that her dad is not someone to mess with.
I figure 2 things that stick in a young boys mind forever are COOL BIKES and Scary parents, So I plan on going to pick her up at school on the Busa. Right up front. She loves riding and the last time I did that all of the kids told her she had the coolest dad and how lucky she was to get to ride. So I figure the boys will see me and fear being chased down by the fastest thing on wheels.:whistle:

He's great at being the scary parent. I've used him a couple of times on my 16 yr. old daughters friends. :laugh:

looks like a freshman!! I see TONS of these kids everyday... what is amazing is how much she'll change in 4 short years.

Cute kid Lurch... Musta got it from her momma!! LOL

Back