Tobin Seats

thats just international pricing right
rock.gif

International pricing is up top,Us pricing is down bottom,look for the astericks that say us based customer pricing.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138911340 -->

Just sent you an email about some seats. Planning on sending out my seats this week if possible. Can't wait to have these seats on my bike. They just look awesome.

Trying to find a red black two tone seat so look at. Thats what I want.

I called and talked to him. Got everything set up and also got an email from him the other day. Told me a 2 day turn around on seats. So I sent mine in today since this week in Florida it's cold anyway. Should be the last cold week this year and as soon as it is tolerable i should have the seats back. I hope anyway.

Talked to Tobin today. Really great guy to deal with. I can not wait to get my seats back. They say the temp here in Alabama is going to get in the 70's next week and I can not ride because I sent my seats and gauges off to get modded. Oh well I can always ride her 250 ninja.

Looking to work with the next person ordering Tobin seats with a hump pad.

For my preferred seating position, the current hump pad is too thick. I do not care for my manhood being jamed into the tank.
mad.gif

If you are ordering a black set with blue kanjis then let me know.... I would like to get one that is 1/2 as thick.
Mine is MINT BTW.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144735567 -->

<span style='color:red'>Tracking my  seats now, should have them by thursday
biggrin.gif
, I will post pixs

Reppin that CIA Triplex chapter
www.cyclesinaction.com
</span>

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143782887 -->

ejosh1.jpg

<span style='color:red'>I just received my seats, an I got a chance to try them out in Austin, Tx on some S-curls, hills and valleys.  Love the seats put you right in a pocket when riding at extreme speeds.  Good job!!!</span>
100_0642.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0639.jpg

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144688612 -->

Tobin when you have time, get back with me I have some business for you and some unfinished business, check email.

<span style='color:red'>I just received my seats, an I got a chance to try them out in Austin, Tx on some S-curls, hills and valleys.  Love the seats put you right in a pocket when riding at extreme speeds.  Good job!!!</span>
100_0642.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0639.jpg
Sweet lookin' bike, bro! Powdercoat those rearsets and she will be awesome.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Sup Big T when you get a chance post some pixs of the bike with the seats, looks like that is a perfect match..</span></span>

Just received the backrest updated pix
100_06501.jpg

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146845038 -->

ejosh1.jpg

How comfortable is this seat? Considering that he takes some of the padding out. Since that would lower the seat a bit, I'm considering getting one, but I am wondering about the comfort on a long ride. Did about 450 miles yesterday and my bottom was feeling it.

Very comfortable!! Well worth the money. I haven't had a 400+ mile trip yet but I had a 180ish one yesterday....no complaints

Back