Tobin vs. Corbin

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
sup all
i want to get a more comfy seat for myself and want to know from persanal experiance wich is the better seat, Tobin or corbin.

i like the looks of the tobin seat much more than the corbin, but i am concerned that that it looks like a lot of the padding is gone and therefore will be uncomfertable...whereas the corbin looks comfy...

so if anyone has used both please let me know what you thought of them, and i find the stock seat pretty comfy so are they a big diff in comfert over the stock seat.

thanx

i have the tobin, and its soooooo cumfy.
on long rides my wrists/hands get tired long b4 i even have any kinda problems. i never rode a busa w/ a corbin, but my friends hardley has one and it was very uncomfortable.
j

ok thanx thats what i wanted to hear
wink.gif

Corbins rule! True, they take a LONG time to properly "break in", but after that, you simply can't find a better seat.

Of course, their prices are rather rediculous.

Here are all the pics you can imagine of Tobin Seats.

Tobin's Wepage:

Obviously, probably figured out what I have.  Have put 50K on Corbin seats, but don't like the way it looks on Busa.  Tobin definitely has a niche. But they are very good for sport-touring.  Longest day was 640 mile 16 hr ride on Tobin.  That & the Race Ready painted dash panels really change the look of the bike!!

Mine:
tobin2.jpg

tobin1.jpg

Bought a set of Corbin seats, but never used them. The Tobin feels great!

tobin rules!!!!! Never used my gel seat since I got one.

I've heard corbin's are rather stiff.
rock.gif

I have the Corbin seat and couldn't be happier. I weigh about 235 #'s and I can ride for 8 or 9 hours and never know I'm sitting.

Back