Tobin or Corbin Seat?

reiny

Registered
I've already got my Corbin seat on order but since then i've heard alot of guys on this board that nare really happy with the Tobin seat.
I'm just wondering how many guys have the Corbin seat and are happy with it?
Thanks in advance,
Reiny

Can't speak too much since I have a Tobin, but I have notice a lot of people with Tobin's seats selling Corbins....food for thought.

So what's going to be the big diff? When I see the Tobin's, they all have that raised lip thing on the seat. I have a big butt, so it looks like it would be uncomfortable.

I have a tobin and just ordered a Corbin from a board member.  It should be here on Tuesday.  Hopefully, the weather will allow me to compare and I can provide you some input.

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137901533 -->

My tobins are really comfortable..I had a set of Corbins.....look good but if you ride alot and allow time for them to break in I guess they would be okay...but there like setting on a barrel at first ..very hard leather.....my thoughts and experience...lol

I have a tobin and am very happy with it, looks and feels great, ,dont know about the corbin never tried one.

I love my corbin. It took a while to break in but after the initial period it is wonderful. My butt never goes numb now, when it used to take about 2 hours of riding.

Only thing I can say on the con side is the height issue. I have heard that shorter people have a hard time at stops due to the "lip" on the sides.

Chris

I've had a bunch of Corbins and they all did great except the last one on my TLR. It was horrible
mad.gif
, hurt thigh area, pushed my legs up and farther back (and this you really don't need) , pushed me back more in the seat which made my forward reach another 2" (which is alot) and I felt like I was sitting on top of the bike. In all I was just in pure PAIN
AAAssjani.gif
I sent it back to Corbin with instructions and to their credit they followed them exactly, but it didn't help. They're good looking seats and as I said, I've had several and loved all of them. But since it's just about the same seat for the Busa as the TLR, I have ordered a Tobin. And from the pictures the Tobin is better looking.  
tounge.gif

no break in time , very comfortable , as for the lip wurks well to support your tailbone so less fatigue , tobin takes your waist size and inseam so the seat will fit your butt:D

P1010129.JPG

Back