Rear seat vib

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif

From what I'm thinking, once I have this thing installed, I may have a line waiting to go for a ride! Warm weather can't get here fast enough! LOL Peace.
race.gif

(busa_b0y @ Mar. 16 2007,14:41) I know a guy who had one wired up to the throttle some how.
ads in Cycle World says more rpm more viberation
wow.gif

I was kinda thinkin the bike would do that on it's own. I know I've never had any complaints for keeping girls on the bike for 2-3 hours at a time.

What else would keep them there? You think they really wanna spend riding time with me?
laugh.gif

It's not like they enjoy the company or the conversation.

(Race_Harley @ Mar. 16 2007,13:49) From what I'm thinking, once I have this thing installed, I may have a line waiting to go for a ride!  Warm weather can't get here fast enough!  LOL  Peace.
race.gif
You might want to get some kind of "protective" coating put on that seat!

eek2.gif

Did I just post that? Oops, meant to just think it!

ices_rofl.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

i first saw the viberider in daytona last yr during bike week. i think they were something like 150 installed. saw some guy cruisin down main st. with his chick on the back and boy was he rev happy...... im sure his arm didnt feel too good afterwards cause she was beatin the crap outta him after every rev....... but i gotta be honest, i thought about gettin one for the pass. seat....... but then i realized i hardly ever ride 2up so it would be a huge waste of money..... plus, i dont think i would want a chick goiin nuts on the back when we are hammerin through twisties. seems to me like its more of something for the mall cruisers......

Oh yeahhhh!  The box came in four days! YES! I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but I did call a friend and asked her to sit on bike for good placement for the "sweet spot". LOL  I'm using this strictly for a science experiment I'm conducting. I'm not a scientist, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night! LOL  Keep 'em up on 2! Peace.  
race.gif

Back