Rear Seat question - apologies in advance

dx3

Registered
Guys,

I apologize for what I am sure is a very noob question. On an 02, should it come with a rear seat and a cowl, or did they come with one or the other? On my TL1000R the reat seat sat underneath the cowl. On my 02 Haybusa, there is no seat under the cowl...

How is it supposed to be? Thanks and sorry for the :banghead: question.
Jonny

comes with seat, cowl and grab bar from the factory. (seat and cowl cannot be used at the same time)

You have two options: use the seat or use the cowl. The seat does not go under the cowl on the Busa. Like Kromdom said you should have all 3.

Thanks guys :beerchug: Turns out I have 1 out of 3 unfortuantely. I guess that just means no passengers for me. Probably a good thing, although I doubt my girlfriend will see it that way!

Thx again folks,
Jonny

More time riding if she can come :laugh: You may find yourself single and available again when you disappear for days riding :laugh:

No need to apologize. You can find a rear seat for cheap on the Gen I's. Send Goldenchild a PM and I bet he can hook you up.

There is a grab bar for sale in the classifieds here for $40 too. If you want one, and if you want to be able to use it with the seat cowl, the cowl can be timmed so it will fit. There are several threads showing where and how to trim the cowl.

No need to apologize. You can find a rear seat for cheap on the Gen I's. Send Goldenchild a PM and I bet he can hook you up.

There is a grab bar for sale in the classifieds here for $40 too. If you want one, and if you want to be able to use it with the seat cowl, the cowl can be timmed so it will fit. There are several threads showing where and how to trim the cowl.

Thank you guys for your patience with my questions. I have over 10,000 posts on one of my other forums, so I understand how irritating newbie questions can be :)

Regards,
Jonny

what color 02 do you have?

Excuse the cellphone picture

Busa.jpg

Jonny

I have the same 02 but mine has the black frame. I bought a grab bar from a guy off of Craigslist here in town. Where r u located? I'll sell u mine for $20 if u want it. I don't use it. Just gotta cover shipping too if ur not close to Kansas City. It had a few scratches on the back of it when I bought it. The guy said it was probably from his girlfriends rings when she held on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back