Tobin Seats

just got my Tobin seat by the big brown truck about an hour ago... the seat looks great!! feels great!! Tobin does great work...

you really sit low in the bike with the tobin seat cut ... the tank seems so much bigger now! ( I'm right on top of it now) took it for a quick spin down the street seems to feel good; the real test comes in the A.M. Photos to follow later.
wink.gif

I've tried emailing tobin about the details that I want on the seat but he must be busy becuase it's been a month and he hasn't gotten back to me, I even sent him a PM:( . Anyone know what's going on w/him

I'd try giving him a call. He doesn't answer his e-mail all the time.

I've tried emailing tobin about the details that I want on the seat but he must be busy becuase it's been a month and he hasn't gotten back to me, I even sent him a PM:( . Anyone know what's going on w/him
I called him yesterday and he told me mine is going out today!! Best time to call him is between 5pm - 7pm his time zone. Good luck. 4 days and counting!!

Nope I've been busy with work and out ridin' when I'm not there. All I really want is the stitching on the stock back seat I think, I'm a good fit for the stock seat so I'm just going to go for that look

Like I mentioned in my other thread-- count on your seats being away 3 weeks and u need to followup with him via phone to make sure he is on track.

However, the seats are damn nice ONCE you get them back
smile.gif

Like I mentioned in my other thread-- count on your seats being away 3 weeks and u need to followup with him via phone to make sure he is on track.

However, the seats are damn nice ONCE you get them back
smile.gif
This sounds just about right!!
umnik.gif
I wish I sent my seats during the winter. They should be here Thursday. I can't wait to see the seats and to just ride my bike!!

I will be ordering some for my bike very soon. However, my wife wnts a set for her bike. Can he make a set for a CBR-954, now I have to buy two sets. You have to keep mama happy!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

1300R, today should be your day. Busabullet, he can do seats for other bikes also.

Yes, today was the day!!  I do like the seats. I didn't get to do too much of a test drive, but what I got to do was great!! Get these seats if you haven't!!  I do have one question, Should the leather be snug or a little loose? Mine is a little loose. I can pinch a bit of the material.

Kips1300R.jpg

KipsBusa1.jpg

<!--EDIT|1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119020220 -->

Yes, today was the day!!  I do like the seats. I didn't get to do too much of a test drive, but what I got to do was great!! Get these seats if you haven't!!  I do have one question, Should the leather be snug or a little loose? Mine is a little loose. I can pinch a bit of the material.

Kips1300R.jpg

KipsBusa1.jpg
They look great, 1300R! Like your choice of Busa colors, too!

Back