To rebuild or not to Rebuild ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
So I have settled with State Farm ( they called it a total at my request )  and I bought the busa back ...

Now what to do ...   I am confident that the bike is fine other than cosmetics.

So the question is ...  IF and I mean only  IF   I decide to sell her, should I part her out or sell whole?

any suggestions?  
rock.gif

thanks - Kento

Depends on How Much you bought it back for?/..if you got it really cheap fix it!!!

Doesn't look too bad..unless the front hit or the motor is broke?/ its easy to fix..plenty of body kits floating around..

Ide buy it from ya if you were closer,if you part it you could make more..but them theres the work of actually doing it,space,bunch of paypal transactions,emails,money orders,boxes to find and ship ect ect..but from a person who's parted out a few its worth it!!

fight.gif

I need to look at the 2008 colors again up close. I wish they had a silver or mabe red ... I think I would go for the black but I ride alot a black is hard to keep polished ... decisions,
rock.gif
decisions

Does it still run? I know a guy who's been looking for a busa to restore if you wanna sell it whole gimme a price range and I can run it by him. He always does crazy winter projects
smile.gif

Not sure yet, I may be taking offers in pm. I havent started her yet, the new stater cover should be here today. It got cracked and thats why I could ride her home.

I'd sell it, maybe fix it up a little and sell it, and buy an '08!!
thumb_up.gif

Just think Kent, new bike... 0 miles
cool.gif

Back