To Mrs. GSXcite My humble thanks

great job Mary, and congrats on the blanket.

Are you going to use it for you or cover your baby?:laugh: :laugh:

sniff...sniff,sniff...That's just...just so awesome...(now don't get excited, sensor people! I mean this sincerely!!!)

The oRg wouldn't be here without the hard work and efforts of those who oversee the day to day operations as well as those who work in, what appear to be, very little and insignificant ways. From what I saw at the ESMnG, Hal and Mary, among many others, are like the vessels that circulate life through the body of the oRg family. Recieving and giving in ways that help the rest of us enjoy the commoraderie (sp?) of a good, good family. Some of us haven't known this very often....

And to my new good friend Doug, you have a pm.... :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Good will is contagious,lots of it around here!:thumbsup:
There is nothing to compare to a gift from the hand and the heart.:bowdown:

I just love it, you did a great job. You and Hal are just the best. Wish I was closer so you could teach me. I do scrapbooking.. Much love to you both..:thumbsup:

From Mrs. GSXcite,
Hi Doug and Christie - thanks for the really nice sentiments - truly appreciated!!! However, without you and the org - we wouldn't have met all these wonderful people - you are the catalyst that makes all of these great times and friendships happen!!!! Doug, your Hayabusa blanket will be a one of a kind, but thanks for everyone liking it enough to want one. And Hal and I sure have some nice banners in the Busa hospital. Thanks for your encouragement on my riding - Trish thinks I will become a Motorcycle Momma one of these days (hope it happens before I reach my 70's!!!!) Well, Mr. GSXcite would like to get back on the org and I need to make a dish to take to work tomorrow - thanks again for wonderful friends, good times, and smiles!!!! Mary

Last edited:
Duog, Mary hit it right on the head when she read your post. She said, "if it wasn't for Doug and the org., we wouldn't have met all the great friends we have made over the years, and a chance to meet new people all the time that become friends". For that Doug, We all owe you a debt none of us will ever be able to repay!:bowdown:

Back