A very humble thank you

(ozzy04 @ May 02 2007,22:06)
(Shanling @ May 02 2007,23:05) Ok, this is way more touching then when Old Yellar died guys!

By the way, you do deserve our thanks Cap because if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have this wonderful place to congregate and exchange ideas and stories!

No butts about it, thank you!
hey, my butt kinda looked like that in my leathers....
...now what was my reply to you in Wendy's??
laugh.gif

Wish I could have been there Cap'n! Congratulations, you deserve it for all the hard work and humanity you pour into this board.

Cap, you deserve it. Wish I coulda been there.

--Wag--

Definitely deserved it Doug!!
smile.gif

I parked next to your Busa when I got back from the fire pit and looked everything over, realized I couldn't get those pieces off for my bike at 1 a.m. and wondered how long it would take for you to notice your new bling
biggrin.gif

Awesome job guys!!!
beerchug.gif

(ozzy04 @ May 02 2007,18:06)
(Shanling @ May 02 2007,23:05) Ok, this is way more touching then when Old Yellar died guys!

By the way, you do deserve our thanks Cap because if it weren't for you, we wouldn't have this wonderful place to congregate and exchange ideas and stories!

No butts about it, thank you!
hey, my butt kinda looked like that in my leathers....
ozzy04 insisted that I put a picture of him up for you guys to compare. I only did this to pacify his wishes...

ices_rofl.gif

I'll let the org decide who has the better butt.

ghey_HD.jpg

glad you liked your mods CAp...thanks for giving us this place to hang out
beerchug.gif
you deserve everything good that comes your way...thank you to each of you who donated the parts

for my part, i'm just glad omslaw and i didn't wind up in jail in those pink shirts
crazy.gif
that wouldn't have been pretty!!
laugh.gif

(semi @ May 03 2007,09:54) for my part, i'm just glad omslaw and i didn't wind up in jail in those pink shirts
crazy.gif
that wouldn't have been pretty!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cap, I can't add to what's been said here but I concur; much deserved
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Good things happen to good people. Great things happen to great people. Way to go Cap.
beerchug.gif

This site is nothing more than a reflection of our Captain!
beerchug.gif
Omslaw and SEMI, glad to have you part of the Cason clan! Well done!
bowdown.gif

I dont know how i missed this thread... between writing two papers and studying for 2 finals i guess i just didnt see it. I'm glad you like the key chain... I wish it could have been more! I get comments on mine all the time so i figured it would be a conversation piece for you at least! If it ever gets damaged or worn out let me know, i can get them easily here on the base.
beerchug.gif

(Sloto200 @ May 12 2007,09:15) I dont know how i missed this thread... between writing two papers and studying for 2 finals i guess i just didnt see it.  I'm glad you like the key chain...  I wish it could have been more!  I get comments on mine all the time so i figured it would be a conversation piece for you at least!  If it ever gets damaged or worn out let me know, i can get them easily here on the base.  
beerchug.gif
Sloto -
The key chain went a long way, along with the efforts of Omslaw and Semi to make CAp's first Bash visit a great one! So I pass my thanks to you and them... anyone who has ever talked to CAp knows that he is in reality a pretty humble person and he sometimes finds it hard to accept stuff like this... so my thought was to get a bunch of stuff installed so it would be more trouble to take it off!

I say that because you send the key chain is representative of the true community that we are...

Stuff like this is why I hang my hat here.

MCM

THIS REALLY IS A HOME AWAY FROM HOME, I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS SITE AND IT'S NICE TO KNOW WE HAVE GOOD LEADERSHIP AND ADMIN'S. IS IT THE 17TH YET ?, READY TO GET TO ARKANSAS !!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Back