To buy parts off org. members......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Just a quick mention of the Ti Yoshie exhaust i have just received in the post from scoot. This guy is as honest as the day is long, a real diamond geezer many thanks Scot, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you guys and gals.

Delboy

GMBusa....
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Always had good transactions as well. Doyle is top notch to deal with, and so is Michael. We have some great members on the oRg.

99.9% perfect transactions all across the "Board".

The couple times we had a few rotten apples in the barrel,they got "kicked to the curb" in a real hurry.

It's one of the reasons for keeping such a mean ol bastid like (me) around.

Nobody get messed with on this board.
winkold.gif

RSD.

clap.gif
clap.gif

Good deal, and good to hear! Hear this sort of stuff all the time here on the org. GREAT place with GREAT members!
bowdown.gif

clap.gif

Oi Mate! Not trying to take the piss, but its brilliant to read posts from chaps in England, reminds me of the wicked days I spend in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire in the late 90s. Quality...right, go to log on now, lol. Happy Christmas geezer!

Yeah, members here are awesome! I got a lot of parts of peeps here.

most folk on here are honest. I haven't had an issue. There has been a couple of cats that have done us wrong, but they are long gone.

I'm still saving money to order from runeights warehouse!
lurk.gif
thumb_up.gif

It's getting harder and harder for me to buy parts off of members here. Lately, whenever I ask someone to sell me something, they end up giving it to me and I have to make a donation to the board.

Greatest board on the planet!

--Wag--

Back