Tires / went down saturday

emsrescue41

Registered
Seems my tires are very hard compound have a bridgstone on front and a perilli on back. Front looks to be getting worn out so will replace both so whats a good tire for the busa for everyday and in the turns. Rear is a 200/50.

Are you alright??? sorry to hear man....I usually tend to keep both tires in the same model/thread pattern atleast, but worn tires could cause you to lose control....IMO...and not trying to start ANOTHER tire thread :rofl::rofl: I use BTO16's Super corsa, or PPs, they are all great tires....anyways, i would try to keep the same type tires both front rear....if you dont mind me asking, why do you use a 200 in the rear?

Are you alright??? sorry to hear man....I usually tend to keep both tires in the same model/thread pattern atleast, but worn tires could cause you to lose control....IMO...and not trying to start ANOTHER tire thread :rofl::rofl: I use BTO16's Super corsa, or PPs, they are all great tires....anyways, i would try to keep the same type tires both front rear....if you dont mind me asking, why do you use a 200 in the rear?

It just had it on it when i picked it up. Think i should go back to stock 190/50? Hurt my leg alittle and rashed the bike little gravel in the corner and front tire slid out on me.

apparently he did go down :(

as others have said keeping the matched set is better but you work with what you have. I run pilot powers, love them ... others have suggested pirellis, its all in how, where and what type of roads you will ride

Glad you're all right, bro. Yeah...your tires are the line of defense between you and the asphalt.

Anything we can do to help besides give advice?

Again, glad you're okay.
:beerchug:

Back