Tires installed at the dragon.

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So what's the scoop about getting tires installed during the Bash. This is one of the last things stopping me from going. If I ride down, I'm gonna need tires either there or on the way home.

I've heard people talking about getting tires installed at a shop down there.

Anyone want to enlighten me on this?

:please:

I assume you mean Wheelers is the name of the shop, and its $25 to install tires?

Does "he" stock tires? If I ride down, I can't carry tires.... :whistle:

I assume you mean Wheelers is the name of the shop, and its $25 to install tires?

Does "he" stock tires? If I ride down, I can't carry tires.... :whistle:
He stocks tires. Give him a call and arrange for him to have what you want on hand for sure.

dadofthree said:
He stocks tires. Give him a call and arrange for him to have what you want on hand for sure.

Or call first to make sure its ok then order what you want and have it shipped to that shop.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well I put in an email to Wheeler two days ago, and haven't gotten a response. :banghead:

I've made my mind up on tires, just need to figure out if I should just go ahead and install them here, or what... I'd just hate to put the extra mileage on the new ones if I don't have to...

Maybe I'll pm GixxerHp?

I think I'll try to call them sometime this week yet. Maybe email is a little ahead of their time. :laugh:

give him a call...he stocks Angels, just make sure he has some on hand and go ahead and put your name on a set...he's a great guy and has taken care of a bunch of us when we've been in the area...he definitely hooked me up this last year! :bowdown:

IMG_6674 (Large).jpg

As of right now, GixxerHP is gonna help me out, and FstBusa will haul them down for me! :cheerleader:

I love this place.

But I will call down there, and if his pricing is fair, I'll let him do it, and save the rest of the people the problems! :beerchug:

just fyi, he's not "just around the corner" as it were from the bash hotel (Phillips) so if you bring them down someone will need to run them up for you or I guess you could carry one around your body or something and ride up :thumbsup:

oh and yeah, I'd call him, you'll understand why when you see the shop ... I'm pretty sure he's got a computer in there somewhere but I'd wager he is either swamped with emails or perhaps just doesnt look at them often :laugh:

just fyi, he's not "just around the corner" as it were from the bash hotel (Phillips) so if you bring them down someone will need to run them up for you or I guess you could carry one around your body or something and ride up :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up! I called him at lunch. It'll save me quite a bit of money if GixxerHp installs them for me. I'm trying to finalize my plans here as far as where to ship the tires, etc..

Thanks all for the input! :beerchug:

Back