time to spew forth your relationship knowledge

I knew that part but in the add reply area i was looking for a check but i must be blind damn new eye surgery anyways i don't wana step on WWJD's post anymore thanks???
You ride with those eyes??
biggrin.gif

I hate to say this dubdub........but you may be the stupidist man I know.......I actually think yer a cool dude.......but you may have just passed up an extremely happy/wealthy life with one of the most beautiful woman in Hollywood, only because, what.......you had to get drinken yer Gatorade. I'm comin down there........gonna kick ya in the nuts bro......lord knows you'll never need them.  

Just had to say it!
Peace though
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
Yep that says it all............................................

biggrin.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Ummm. WWJD I agree that eye contact is an important indictor but don't read too much into it. If I tried striking up a conversation with every woman that looked into my eyes I would prolly get myself in trouble. Let me ask you a question, do you ever see a hot chick and be looking at her, get caught, make eye contact and all you can do is grin like a silly chimp? Of course you do, we all do. But does that mean you want her and are actually interested in her (OK OK Maybe) but frequently not. You were just eyeballing. Same thing applies the other way around. She is prolly married with kids and though she thinks your attractive (Strange Girl) nothing was supposed to come of it.

So you have ignored the above reasoning and are determined to talk with this girl... First things first, treat it like a job interview, good eye contact, introduce yourself, extend you hand maybe for a shaking. Then play by ear, if she is at all interested in a conversation she will give you her name. If however she smiles sorta looks away and says something like "Hello" or "Nice to meet you", etc... without giving her name she is prolly not actually looking to meet anyone, or just found you attractive but doesn't really want get to know you...

Just a theory Bro...

Yeah NE i ride with these eyes i just had lasik eye surgery done so no more glasses
biggrin.gif
i'm loving it but still getting used to it

WWJD.....you are now officially a member of the "Totally Indecisive about my actions towards Women Club". Dood...like the Revster said: you should have at least extended a hello and your hand. Spark small talk....to your credit, though, you refrained from idiotic pick up lines. Thank heavens you didn't ask her to look at her tag to see if she was made in heaven.

As for the shaving thing....
biggrin.gif
you know what I would say. And shame on you for givin up our secrets!!!! Sigh...all this "accidental" stuff. Damn, you gave away one of the good ones.

Speaking of good ones getting away, I wouldn't sweat it too much about er leavin. If it was Kirsten Dunst, then oh well. At least you got her to look at you. If it wasn't, then who cares? Just another nice lady on a Sunday morning. And yeah....at least an invitation for coffee!! You are so unrefined, my friend!
laugh.gif
Actually, it sounds as if you were struck by her beauty and couldn't think of much else except for the fact that there was a beautiful woman looking at you on a Sunday morning when you least expected it. Not only that, but you were on your way to lay some moves (oh c'mon, you know you were gonna do it) on the hottie cashier. Talk about shameless!!!
laugh.gif

For myself....if I see a beautiful woman lookin at me, you can bet that I'd return the smile, shake her hand, make small talk and tell her that I hope to see her around again. That way, I leave her with the initiative to contact me....and save myself the trouble of lookin the fool. If she wants to let things go further, then she'll ask me for information (I think). If she doesn't, then who cares? Not me. Personally, if she calls, then that would be cool. It would take alot more than her looks to keep me interested.

And if anything, please update that music selection if you're ever gonna have her over. Perhaps something a little more "metro" than "retro". Just my .02

And yeah....I'm with the Cache-man: it sounds like it's time to get someone in yer life. May I offer this one?

EWWWWW.JPG

laugh.gif

Too funny, I can see how it would be easy to stumble when this happened. Better to say nothing than insert your foot. Personally I never open my mouth until it is time to change feet!
laugh.gif
Maybe you will see her there again and you will be ready this time.
smile.gif
As for advice, Sorry I am actually reading and learning here today!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Oh And the facial hair thing. It's a case by case thing, and I mean this both ways. Some dudes grow some form of facial hair and wind up looking pretty goofy, other guys grow some and it turns out that the hair suites them and actually looks like it belongs there. So taking that into consideration, while there may be some women that just do not like facial hair, I think by and large it comes down to how it looks on the particular person. Besides everyone know that dudes with facial hair are cooler than those without...
tounge.gif

how about the other hair? I tend to shave those. It can get a little itchy for me sometimes when all those hairs stick out and poke me.
laugh.gif

Sorry, WWJD. I just had to throw that in.

Heck yeah! I have to admit though: I'm starting to like Vegeta more than Goku. I love Goku's power level, but I'm drawn to Vegeta's struggle for more power. Awesome. The avatar is actually from the SNES DBZ game. DBZ II if I believe correctly.

Yeah i know what ya mean i almost did my bike in a DBZ theme just wait till later in GT ya think there power is nuts now lol
cool.gif

yeah....I'm not really into GT though. Then again, I haven't given it much of a chance. I really liked the story lines and the artistry from the cell saga to the Buu saga.

Thread jackin is okay, this is all for fun. I KNOW I missed a great opportunity... where's the women here confirming girls do the planning stuff too?? I am also okay talking to beautiful woman and sometimes that is the problem [please see note about Peter Pan Syndrome] So far I've met everyone I've wanted to. Pickup lines are lame. I tend to go with the "Focus on some intermediary topic" say like a photo found on the floor - how perfect was that?? The weather works just as easily. Motorcyeles seems to work well also: "Do you enjoy motorcycling?" This might sound egotistical but, I have grown up being pursued by women, but now I am working to change that for reasons to lengthy to explain here.... so I AM a little rusty making the first move, but I am not blind to someone dropping a hanky for me. ;) My decision to NOT pick it up was based on my 'PPS' and the fact that I am pursuing elsewhere at this moment.

What I've read is that women prefer clean shaven over 'other' because it gives the impression of youth, and having your act together enough to take care of yourself. A recent personal poll shows this as 50/50 and there have been complaints of "Scruff-scrapage", so clean shaven seems to be the way to go. Yes, we're talkign about FACIAL hair here, Pacific - looking at you hahahah

2. Dunno about this. I'm a nice guy with all the GOOD bad boy habits but they will never find me in a bar. I get bored too quickly. 30 minutes of drinking and yapping and I'm ready to go DO something, ANYTHING that consists of more than drinking and yapping. Even dancing is better.

3. But, should I meet someone who LIKES to dance, and we hit it off, eventually, we'll be comfortable enough to go to a club and dance without worrying about jealousy - good point BTW Midnight. So, she best be ready for swing, ballroom, tango and salsa at some nostalgic dancehall if we are not going dancing at clubs! Otherwise it seems like "bait&swap": ooh! Look at me in sexy clothes doing the mating ritual dance, but get me home for a month and it's nothing more than watching movies with the word "Sisterhood" in the title.

4. I've spent a lot of time talking with women about their relationships [it's become almost a hobby!] and have heard some women do stuff in the planning department. Wanted to hear more stories from gals here.
smile.gif

I do ok in the women department, have had nothing but long term realtionships, still friends with all the EX's, which is a good thing. Just a lil rusty on the hankey pickup department since it's new to me. I knew I missed a good one, just wondered what the odds were it was dumb luck or a plan. And I thought it was an amazing incident for a Sunday morning! Just felt like sharing with a pile of total strangers on the internet.
smile.gif

Oh, and PACIFIC, that picuture may have scarred me for life. At least your shaved buddies aren't hanging out. Is that your only Bikini BTW? White is SOOOO 90's
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

it's pretty simple dude.. you should just said hey whats up.. an interested woman would have taken it from there. .. well most would anyway. I suppose you could push the issue... just do it with a lot of confidence instead of all that posin' stuff with the clothes and crap.. it's not important if your confident.

course i'm old/married now.. so what do i know.. haha..

Back