Time to let her go

ottafish

Registered
After thinking I was ready to move into the cruiser brigade, I bought one, rebuilt from the ground up and rode it for 2 and a bit bit years.
After finally getting the Busa, decided the Cruiser isn't me - never felt at home on it if I'm honest.
Said goodbye to it over the weekend. Although I never really felt at home on it, it had many, many hours of blood, sweat and tears.
There was a touch of sadness when I left it with the new owner and took a taxi back home :(
On the bright side, have some cash for more mods for the Busa :)

It can be tough sometimes , but looking at that the bird seems easy to wrench on . So moving on I have made a list of things your bird would like . It sent me a e mail this afternoon with the good news of new found mod funds .

First is a red carpet for parking
2nd some tire warmers for the winter . Said it does not enjoy cold tires .
3rd Titanium everywhere ;)
4th Carbon bits
5th hidden cannon for taking out 4 wheeled vehicles that get in its way .

How much did you get for the cruiser ?
Never mind probably not enough for another busa friend for companionship ;)

It can be tough sometimes , but looking at that the bird seems easy to wrench on . So moving on I have made a list of things your bird would like . It sent me a e mail this afternoon with the good news of new found mod funds .

First is a red carpet for parking
2nd some tire warmers for the winter . Said it does not enjoy cold tires .
3rd Titanium everywhere ;)
4th Carbon bits
5th hidden cannon for taking out 4 wheeled vehicles that get in its way .

How much did you get for the cruiser ?
Never mind probably not enough for another busa friend for companionship ;)

I knew I shouldn't have left the laptop is the garage...
First is done....

I have been following you're Titanium journey and actually started by ordering a set of Ti adjusters from ProBolt for the rear axle - I and the bird blame you :)

In aussie, the guy gave me $6700 for it. enough for some play toys ..

Woah, $6700 ? ? :crazy:
I think the buyer got a great deal on that bike! :firing:
Now . . . regarding the new found Ti addiction, there is a TA (Titanium Addicts Anon) group near you, get help ASAP or suffer a blown bank balance! :banghead:
Keep us posted with your new mod choices . . . Ohlins has gotta be top of the list :rolleyes:

Thats actually a good sell. The 9 does not hold its value worth a crap.

Back