TIME SENSITIVE

phatjoe

Registered
FELLAS NBC NOW HURRY MISS UNIVERSE NUFF SAID HURRY
(SORRY IF ANY FEMALES WERE OFFENDED BY THIS POST)
smile.gif

I turned on the TV just from the topic.... pfffft!!! :p I see beautiful women everyday.. I thought Busa's were on TV!!! oh well, might as well watch it now.......MAN! those girls look fake!

Hey! What do you women think about pagents? I love seeing nice women, but feel pagaents just reinforce the "you gotta be perfect LOOKING" to be someone myth. THAT beauty last about 12 years then it's who's INSIDE that is beautiful

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086144808 -->

WOW! Secretly, I was hoping for Australia, but figuered they'd give it to our blond American. Does this mean that last years stunning model... er.... woman is not longer pretty? I would have voted her back ON the island!
AND ANOTHER THING... where do all teh old winners go? I never hear from them again and can never remember their names

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086145265 -->

drooling3.gif
uhh yeah i liked it 2 white blondes were the finalists hhmmmmmmmmmm i like diversity WTF puerto rico was my favorite though goodbye my love
bowdown.gif

yeah, man! The Britney Spear clones were the finalists? ? ? I liked the one in the center whoever that was.... makes me wish I saw the restof the show to see why those two made it as the finalists? Poetry reading? Sword swallowing? Judge kissing? Oh well, God bless our superfical pasttimes.

Anna? Anna?

Back