Political Correctness run Amok

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
NFL talks to female reporter Ines Sainz about New York Jets - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

Ok, let me see if I can get this straight...

1) Female Sports Reporter, who happens to be hot and has publicity poses of her in a skimpy bikini is at the Jets game.

2) She gets attention by members of the team

3) In the locker room, she receives a few catcalls, and is so grossly offended that she files a complaint with the NFL...are you kidding?

I can hear Rex Ryan now: "@#*(#@ *@#(@# O($W#*(@ @#*(@)"

Reminds me of 1:05 in this trailer:

from what I heard she was not the one that was "offended" it was other reporters that were offended over what was being said to her....

In an interview she said she "I heard some comments, but nothing out line. Perhaps these people heard things that I did not"

I really do not care if a woman that is getting a job by being sex "symbol" has guys saying things to her....she calls herself "the hottest female sports reporter".

She's in the locker room says it all too me :whistle: ! Sweety, sorry :boohoo: :cry: , but just move along :upside:

Idiot shouldnt have been in the locker room. She should know better but she will win and get paid for her "trauma"

Its wasn't Ines Sainz that complained. It was another female reporter that made the complaint. Ines Sainz has stated that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion.

Everyone is targeting Ines Sainz when she didn't make the complaint.

It is a double standard though. Female reporters are allowed in the men's locker room after a game but male reporters are not allowed in a female locker room.

Why don’t reporters stay out of the locker room completely?

I don't blame them for getting exited.

Inez.jpg

Ines Sainz Broadcaster.jpg

It was not Sianz that complained....she seemed pretty ok with the flirting,heckling,ogling in the interview. She seemed to accept that by wearing what she does, to get the attention she also gets the cat-calls...

When she says she wanted to die.....she says it like a woman that just lost her top at the beach and not like a victim of sexual harrassment.

I'll bet the woman that complained either a:

1. Isn't nearly as hot or
2. Didn't get the attention SHE wanted so it's just JEALOUSY...

I'll bet the woman that complained either a:

1. Isn't nearly as hot or
2. Didn't get the attention SHE wanted so it's just JEALOUSY...

ding ding ding. tell him what he's won Johnny!!!!!
all of the above plus other possibilities i wont say cause idont want to get banned from the org i love:whistle:

representatives from "Association for Women in Sports Media " are the ones making a big deal. they contacted Sainz and explained to her that she "should be offended".

no women in the mens room... end of story! Take that Association for Women in Sports Media. I'm offended by their segregation of men and women within their Association and title. :moon:

Back